Pegacorn

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Blue007

Re: Pegacorn

Postby Blue007 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:21 am

Ely321 wrote:
Blue007 wrote:I did not even know there was a daily Reward Tiers for this Pegacorn Pet, in fact I did not even know it was in the game until I saw the offer to buy it for 19.99, so I did not even get to do the Beta part of it, but I refuse to buy a virtual pet for almost 20 bucks anyway, so they can keep it in My opinion, if it was a lower price then I might think bout it, but not now, nope.

be glad you didn't get the beta, one of my games did and i haven't been able to get on since about the 5th day in. i'm waiting to see, when the beta ends if i can get in or not? 2 wks to go :?

One of your games? how many can you have at one time, I only got 1, and I guess your right that I was lucky not to get the Beta then, the Pegacorn is not worth 20 bucks for Me anyway, I wanted to get one, but not for that price, not worth that much to Me nope.

Tier 16
Ely321

Postby Ely321 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 1:50 am

Blue007 wrote:
Ely321 wrote:
Blue007 wrote:I did not even know there was a daily Reward Tiers for this Pegacorn Pet, in fact I did not even know it was in the game until I saw the offer to buy it for 19.99, so I did not even get to do the Beta part of it, but I refuse to buy a virtual pet for almost 20 bucks anyway, so they can keep it in My opinion, if it was a lower price then I might think bout it, but not now, nope.

be glad you didn't get the beta, one of my games did and i haven't been able to get on since about the 5th day in. i'm waiting to see, when the beta ends if i can get in or not? 2 wks to go :?

One of your games? how many can you have at one time, I only got 1, and I guess your right that I was lucky not to get the Beta then, the Pegacorn is not worth 20 bucks for Me anyway, I wanted to get one, but not for that price, not worth that much to Me nope.

i had 3 games, 3 operating systems. i didn't buy the Pegacorn but got the daily reward beta.
"ely 1" level 75 since Aug 2016
"NewEly2" aka "ely 2" level 75 since Apr 2017
"Willow Mist321" level 60 since Dec 2017
Township ID# 23FCNX Android version :D
Farmville Tropic Escape ID# KPH-C1B0 :D

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:54 am

I got the daily rewards beta on my second game running on a several years old Windows 10 laptop. I haven’t had any problems with it. I didn’t buy the premium tier, as I have pretty much stopped spending money for my game 2.

I confess I probably would have bought the premium tier if I had gotten the daily reward beta on my game 1. I’m not buying the offer for just the Pegacorn tho, as that pet is a bit too juvenile for my taste. It is also disappointing, after all our pleas, that they continue to create needlessly large habitats for new pets.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Blue007

Postby Blue007 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 5:07 am

BethM wrote:I got the daily rewards beta on my second game running on a several years old Windows 10 laptop. I haven’t had any problems with it. I didn’t buy the premium tier, as I have pretty much stopped spending money for my game 2.

I confess I probably would have bought the premium tier if I had gotten the daily reward beta on my game 1. I’m not buying the offer for just the Pegacorn tho, as that pet is a bit too juvenile for my taste. It is also disappointing, after all our pleas, that they continue to create needlessly large habitats for new pets.

I agree , especially since they do not seem to want to add in more land that We need.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”