Anybody else have hearts?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 9
Bobbo

Anybody else have hearts?

Postby Bobbo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:15 am

Tier 3
Alastrea

Re: Anybody else have hearts?

Postby Alastrea » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:28 am

I think this was part of the Event Friendship. Did you ask for a flower, which allows you to see the pictures of your visiting friendships ?

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:50 am

I have a friendship flower but still don’t get pics with the friend-ship.

Tier 2
sphoebus

Postby sphoebus » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:14 am

My hearts also started showing up with receipt of the flower. And I am now getting friends' avatars when the Friendship shows up--however, a monkeyhead is a still a monkeyhead. It would be helpful if we had a name to go along with the icon.
Level 80
Windows 10
Island name: Goggy
All characters Level 21

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:02 am

Bobbo wrote:Image

This is because of the friendly flower, when you get a friend ship now, click on it, you'll see the avatar of the friend who owns the ship, if they have an in-game avatar.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
HobbyforCheryl

Postby HobbyforCheryl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:21 am

I sent a ticket to King asking for a friendship flower, but all I got was the reply about going to the forum. Does that mean they aren't going to help?
Level: 80
Played since November, 2015
FB: Cheryl B. H.
Florida
Pets: 88

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:10 am

HobbyforCheryl wrote:I sent a ticket to King asking for a friendship flower, but all I got was the reply about going to the forum. Does that mean they aren't going to help?

No, HC, it means you got the automated response. Every post to them starts this way. You get an automated response asking you to come to the forum to see if the issue is resolved already. It kind of makes sense, considering the tons of tickets they may receive. The automated response you got has a tracking number attached to it, so here is the trick. You respond to that e-mail, telling them the forum didn't have the answer and could you please get your friendly flower. The tracking number will ensure that your email is routed to a real support person who can help you. They have been real nice about giving it to anyone who has asked for it, so it shouldn't be any trouble. Remember too, you must have a friend ship for the friendly flower to work for you, but I'll assume you already knew that. Good Luck.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
HobbyforCheryl

Postby HobbyforCheryl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:09 pm

Thank you for letting me know about the way to respond to support. I've gotten that response on other tickets and I just assumed that was their way of getting rid of me. I guess it worked. Lol. I'll reply to their email and hope I can get a Friendly Flower for my ship. Thank you
Level: 80
Played since November, 2015
FB: Cheryl B. H.
Florida
Pets: 88

Tier 2
PacificOshi

Postby PacificOshi » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:23 pm

Does the friendly flower still need to be harvestable? Mine are just decor. I put one back on my island, but there are no hearts on my friend bar. I'm so confused. :lol:

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:49 am

My guess is the software is showing you who has a table out than can receive your friendly flower, just like it shows candy canes for some people, and paw prints for almost everybody.

I think the friend bar is performing as designed. If you have a gift that can be given, it shows who can receive it. It’s just most of us haven’t had any friendly flowers to give in so long, we’ve kind of forgotten this one.

I don’t think the hart would appear for the decor flower pots, only if you have the actual bunch if flowers to give. The game doesn’t know you have no intention of giving it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”