Won't finish sleigh

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Jinkies

Won't finish sleigh

Postby Jinkies » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:15 pm

Trying hard but these last levels are killers. Anyone else think this is darned near impossible? :(
Per Ardua Ad Astra

LifeUnlimited

Re: Won't finish sleigh

Postby LifeUnlimited » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Jinkies wrote:Trying hard but these last levels are killers. Anyone else think this is darned near impossible? :(

It is very long event but still holding my hopes up bc others are finishing....
I am on level 12 mid-Way thru and have not bought a bundle yet. Just play and enjoy and see how far you get. :D
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 3
alinutza2323

Postby alinutza2323 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:38 am

I almost give up myself but in the end I said I can do it one more level and I am done we still have 5 days to finish and I only got 2 post letters no bundle

Jemima80

Postby Jemima80 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:16 am

I’ve got most of level 14 and level 15 to go.... it’s taking constant checking in though, I really don’t want to be doing this at my in-laws on Christmas Day!!! Hoping I can finish tomorrow

Jemima80

Postby Jemima80 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:17 am

I agree though ... this last few levels just need so many points and being able to feed a max of 600 an hour just slows it down so much!

Felixx

Postby Felixx » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:11 pm

I have been struggling with TP orders but almost given up because it has been only one or two paints with each order. But the last days, several TP orders have appeared with 3 or 4 paints, so there might be a chance that the sleigh will be complete by the last day.

Now on level 14, so only need about 18000 hearts more :D

edit: minor corrections
Last edited by Felixx on Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tier 2
Jjroth1167

Postby Jjroth1167 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:34 am

I"m about to give up, it's 7:30 pm Christmas Eve, I'm 4,000 pts from finishing level 14, still have level 15 to go, I've done nothing but sit at the computer all day, the tradeposts aren't giving much paint. I'm only feeding presents and my candycanes are right at 2,000 and depleting fast when there isn't enough to make the presents from the tradeposts. I can't afford the packs, I'm down to two mail boxes, can't afford any more gems and it seems no one is helping now. This is the first even I won't finish. I'm so depressed, I feel like a failure. I'm actually crying, feeling stupid for admitting it. Guess I'll be here all day tomorrow, not like I can do anything anyway, I'm disabled and alone.
Not sure that the new game play in Bay is worth all the issues. The fun that I used to have just isn't there anymore.

Tier 2
HobbyforCheryl

Postby HobbyforCheryl » Tue Dec 25, 2018 4:13 am

Are you deleting the tradeposts that are not offering what you have or more than one paint? I know it takes 15 minutes for a new tradepost to appear, but I delete more posts than I fill. I'm trying to add cloth and glass in the market. See if you can find me in fb and send me a friend request. Then you can go to my island. Let me know when you are there with a private message and we can try to coordinate me sellng you some stock. I'll sell it to you below value. I only wish I could give you paint. I was very careful not to have leftover items, but forgot about people that would leave me letters after I maxed out. I think I have 20 paints now. So frustrated with the devs in not letting us sell it to you guys. I'd really like to try and help you.
Level: 80
Played since November, 2015
FB: Cheryl B. H.
Florida
Pets: 88

Felixx

Postby Felixx » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:52 pm

So far I've saved all the holiday paint with intention to make presents, but now realize the time limit will not allow me to use up all paint for presents. Feeding all but 150 paints to the sleigh took me a nice step closer to the final level.

Tier 2
Mudgie

Postby Mudgie » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:30 am

After deciding I definately wasn't going to go for it - I went for it! Tireless game play(my otters are exhausted :(), plus two last chance bundles :oops: and I'm there. Now going to put glass and cloth in my shop to help those on the home straight!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”