Holiday sleigh

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
SilvieV

Holiday sleigh

Postby SilvieV » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:59 am

I don't know about you, but doesn't it seen impossible to finish the sleigh? It would help if we could buy sundries with paint instead of gems.
Is there anyone who finished the sleigh already?
Silvie's Island
Level 68

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Holiday sleigh

Postby BethM » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:12 am

Yes, Some people have finished now, but I think most of them are players who are 1) fairly high levels and 2) spent real money on one or more event bundles.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:45 am

I am done, I am at Level 80 and did NOT spent real money. All I did was organising this event. I was counting the whole time, level by level. I did not use the „Feed all“ Basket through all levels to safe the paint for the last levels. I knew my storage has an end, and I knew I need 888 paint to produce 296 Pike’s present for Level 10 to 15, cause 59.200 hearts were needed. So I wasted no paint during the lower levels. I was hoping that the 25% Double up works and it did.

Well, my husband did help me during his night shift this week, he checked the glaswork every 1,5 hours (25% speed boost is aktive) while I was sleeping.

SilvieV

Postby SilvieV » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:55 am

Alastrea wrote:I am done, I am at Level 80 and did NOT spent real money. All I did was organising this event. I was counting the whole time, level by level. I did not use the „Feed all“ Basket through all levels to safe the paint for the last levels. I knew my storage has an end, and I knew I need 888 paint to produce 296 Pike’s present for Level 10 to 15, cause 59.200 hearts were needed. So I wasted no paint during the lower levels. I was hoping that the 25% Double up works and it did.

Well, my husband did help me during his night shift this week, he checked the glaswork every 1,5 hours (25% speed boost is aktive) while I was sleeping.

That's good for you!!

But you must have been checking and working on it for about 24 hours a day I suppose?
With a 40 hour workweek and things to do in and around the house to me it seems nearly impossible to finish an event like this.
Hope it will be easier next time...
Silvie's Island
Level 68

Haz

Postby Haz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:53 am

I have finished without spending any real money or gems.
Hard work but I have to finish things once I start them.

Disneygail

Postby Disneygail » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:47 pm

I to finished just yesterday morning an did not spend a single penny

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Yes, it can be done without spending real money.
Yes, it at least requires you to log on to your game at least every 3 hours to put those presents on.
I used my candy canes to purchase most of those paints but did do lots of Tradepost orders in the beginning too.
The gems I used for the mailboxes I bought with in game earned gems.

I've mentioned it before but really, I found levels 10 to 15 not horrible to do. I had cloth making and seaglass going at times, but bought much of it from our map table islands.
So I just had to click on to my game quickly to put 5 presents cooking.
My glassworks is still only at 2 stars so 5 took 2.5 hrs to make. Usually I'd get some double ups so at least 7 presents were made every time.

Plus add in all those who helped and gifted my sleigh helped tremendously.

I wish much luck to all of you who are continuing the quest.

There is hope. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Jemima80

Postby Jemima80 » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:20 pm

I’ve got 2 levels to go, I think I’ll just about do it, I haven’t spent any real money but had stock piled my gems since the Halloween event (not gems bought with money just accumulated) I’m getting so bored of it though and it’s requiring a lot of checking in, I really wish we could get the sundries in the way you usually can... feels like PB are running out of money because they seem so focussed on trying to get you to spend real money - also hate that there are 16 levels!!

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:58 pm

I just leveled up to 13 so getting there and worried but hopeful for sure....
I did accidentally buy the mid bundle thinking it said 4000 to use in bazaar BUT it is XP duh wouldn’t have spent that!!!
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 2
January

Postby January » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:08 pm

I have reached level 13, been saving up on some the candy sticks, what is best to use these on. Buy paint and use to get presents? So far not purchased anything.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”