Feeding the Sleigh

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Lola1

Feeding the Sleigh

Postby Lola1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Hello Everyone, Happy New Year,
I was wondering how people are still feeding their Sleigh. The only choice I have is boards.d.
Does it depend on your level when event ended?
Thank you,
Lola1
:)

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Re: Feeding the Sleigh

Postby Lcsfbeach » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi and Happy New year: if you have Pikes presents or Holiday paint in your inventory you can feed those to your Sleigh still. You must not have any of those left.

I don’t know what level you are but if you finished at a lower level where velvet or seat cushions can still be used to progress the sleigh you can use those as well. I think most go past the velvet as it’s flooding the market :shock:
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lola1

Postby Lola1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:18 pm

I purchased some paints but still could only feed boards. I think I got to level 10..
Lola1

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:33 pm

Lola1 wrote:I purchased some paints but still could only feed boards. I think I got to level 10..
Lola1

At that level you can feed only pikes presents to the sleigh, I can help you with some presents, but I’m watching my count to make sure I have enough for a few others to finish once we connect, send me a pm with your info to contact you. I do FB for this game
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lola1

Postby Lola1 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:38 pm

Also can only feed every 10 hrs...then I get coin
Axe, etc...
I'm stumped..I didn't get to play much during the event and would like to level up some...I still have letters to hand out and can purchase paint with candy canes at the bazaar...
Thanks for all input...
Lola1 :(

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:51 pm

Lola1 wrote:Also can only feed every 10 hrs...then I get coin
Axe, etc...
I'm stumped..I didn't get to play much during the event and would like to level up some...I still have letters to hand out and can purchase paint with candy canes at the bazaar...
Thanks for all input...

The sleigh on my island #2 were only at level 14 when the event ended.
Since I had no paint at that moment, it gave me only the option to feed it with board.
Well, I didn’t do that.
Instead, I bought all the paint from the Bazaar, my island #1 and anything( paint or presents only) I could find in WM and I was able to max it out.
If you already fed yours with board than you have to wait until it’s ready for the next feeding, I guess.
It’s possible to level it up though.
Good luck!
Many players are still selling leftover paint.
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Tue Jan 01, 2019 1:06 am

Lutka48 wrote:
Axe, etc...
Thanks for all input...

Since I had no paint at that moment, it gave me only the option to feed it with board.
Well, I didn’t do that.
Instead, I bought all the paint from the Bazaar, my island #1 and anything( paint or presents only) I could find in WM and I was able to max it out.
If you already fed yours with board than you have to wait until it’s ready for the next feeding, I guess.
Good luck!

Thanks Lutka :D She can't use paint until she gets to level 12 , she can only use presents to advance the sleigh, right now. Lola search the market for Pikes Presents, if you pm me and we can make contact I'll sell you some, but I've promised some to a few I'm needing to connect with still
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lola1

Postby Lola1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:
Lutka48 wrote:
Axe, etc...
Thanks for all input...

Well, I didn’t do that.
Good luck!

Thanks Lutka :D She can't use paint until she gets to level 12 , she can only use presents to advance the sleigh, right now. Lola search the market for Pikes Presents, if you pm me and we can make contact I'll sell you some, but I've promised some to a few I'm needing to connect with still

Thank you Lcfsbeach,
I tried to pm you..
I think I need too many presents at this point..I'm glad you have some to help the others....
Lola1
:)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”