TV Ad Bird

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Lizabeth

TV Ad Bird

Postby Lizabeth » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:32 am

I had the TV Ad Bird for a short while and was pleased to do it as often as it showed. Loved getting Gems and also stickers. All of a sudden it no longer showed up. Think it’s been gone at least a year and a half probably more - I believe the short time I received it was at the very beginning of it being in existence. I see some people still getting the option and receiving the Gems.... this is a long time to have an advantage for some and not for others.
What’s the deal... does anyone know? I struggle for Gems and never have an abundance of any kind for long. Would love to opportunity to once again get the option of watching the videos and being rewarded!
Think it’s time this was offered equally to everyone.

Tier 12
JoannaK

Re: TV Ad Bird

Postby JoannaK » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:14 am

I have my game, on two devices, phone and tablet. When I play it on phone, tv bird is there. When I play it on tablet there's no tv bird. I guess it has to do with specificks of a device as much as still been beta testing one. What I'm saying is, you might even have it, but your device could not show it, if it sounds any logical at all :shock:
Or you just migh not be in that beta testing group. Do you have other beta testing features, like Daily rewards? If you do, than you are in beta testing group and you might have tv bird without even realizing. If so, than it's not on PB's end. If you are not in beta testing group (which has been picked randomly) than you might have better luck soon :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:28 am

Mine flew away a long time ago on my old game. He's never found me on my new game, but same tablet. :?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Kittykatz wrote:Mine flew away a long time ago on my old game. He's never found me on my new game, but same tablet. :?

Yep, I would have said the same if I haven't installed same game on my phone (as a back up) and saw tv bird was there. Get it? :D It is not showing on my, one and only tablet either. Only on my phone version of it.
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 2
Tin64

Postby Tin64 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 11:13 am

Hi, mine flew away a long time ago. However, I have just upgraded my tablet and it’s like the annoying relative that never goes home. I think I did get a gem but it was only one or two. You have to watch their video 4 or 6 times to get the extra reward.
ID: Tin64 :mrgreen:
Level: 80

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:35 pm

For me, the extra reward comes after the 6th viewing but all 6 need to happen within a limited time window.

My biggest beef with the bird is the way it always gets in the way, moving to sit on top of whatever I am trying to tap. It blocks my access to mills and is constantly in my face. They need to get rid of that and just leave it sit in one place.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
kppk

Postby kppk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:20 pm

BethM wrote:... the bird ... always gets in the way, moving to sit on top of whatever I am trying to tap.

Helpful Hint: You can make the bird relocate anytime you wish, just move a decor item or field square and place it below where the bird is flying. He will immediately move elsewhere. Return your item to the original location and continue having fun without the bird 'in the way'."

Tier 2
TriviaLady

Postby TriviaLady » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:24 pm

My bird is there but for the last two days it’s been saying “Sorry, something went wrong, try again later”
Kim
GC ID: Trivia Lady
Level 25
:D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”