Commodores Bounty ERROR

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
CKayKay

Commodores Bounty ERROR

Postby CKayKay » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:18 pm

Yesterday I saw that I was given the option to get the dragon hatchling. :lol:
After seeing all the extra items I would also be buying, I decided to buy the dragon hatchling. However, today I am not able to get The Daily Item.. :evil: ...and it has been over 24 hours!
I have put in a support ticket but I have heard nothing back. Has anyone else had this problem?
So...KING...This is a completely unacceptable issue. If this doesnt get resolved, my anger knows no bounds and all legal means will be taken!!! (Inconvenience me, i get miffed. Lie to me, i get pissed. Steal my money, watch your back!) :twisted:

Tier 2
Cajunlady

Re: Commodores Bounty ERROR

Postby Cajunlady » Wed Jan 16, 2019 10:48 pm

Lucky you!!! I have not gotten the 30 day option yet on either of the first 2 pets.... And not yet for the dragon. I just get the "buy it now" with no added goodies.
Max level player.... Likes a neat uncluttered island. :D

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:34 pm

CKayKay wrote:Yesterday I saw that I was given the option to get the dragon hatchling. :lol:
After seeing all the extra items I would also be buying, I decided to buy the dragon hatchling. However, today I am not able to get The Daily Item.. :evil: ...and it has been over 24 hours!
I have put in a support ticket but I have heard nothing back. Has anyone else had this problem?
So...KING...This is a completely unacceptable issue. If this doesnt get resolved, my anger knows no bounds and all legal means will be taken!!! (Inconvenience me, i get miffed. Lie to me, i get pissed. Steal my money, watch your back!) :twisted:

I also replied to you on the “ Daily Rewards Issue: 2nd Update” thread. I hope King actually reads these forums. After paying for the premium tier I have now been ripped off twice with the daily rewards disappearing on me after a day for both the white hart and now the dragon hatchling.
I guess their philosophy is fool you twice ... shame on you!!

What is even the point of submitting a ticket? From what I have read here it seems like no one has gotten a response. I am so done with this game- if I could I would take all of my pets off to another island!!

Tier 3
HeavenSent

Postby HeavenSent » Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:34 am

This is not an error. Those of us that are in the beta, will get the daily rewards on the free tier plus the daily rewards, if we buy the pet, on the premium tier. Those not in the beta group have the option to buy the pet but, do not get the daily rewards on either tier. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding. :D

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:26 am

CKayKay wrote:Yesterday I saw that I was given the option to get the dragon hatchling. :lol:

Do you have the banner on your left hand screen? The one with the little dragon pic and a 27d xxh in it? If you do, click on it and read the header carefully. Does it say Daily Rewards at the top? If if doesn't or if you don't have the banner, you got the "other" offer, where it is just the pet, and no premium daily rewards are offered. FYI.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
CKayKay

Postby CKayKay » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:16 am

It IS an ERROR.
Yesterday i had the full banner with all days and both tiers showing. When i paid, i got the pet and the free and premium tier rewards...starter pack : the dragon path pieces, and gates, and fence pieces.
Today I still have all the items i earned yesterday. And the little dragon tab still shows on the left of the screen, with the time counting down. But when i tap on it, it no longer opens to show the days and tiers...and the reward for the current day is no longer showing up when i open the game. It was clear yesterday that when i paid i was to be eligible to get the premium tier items for each day. And that is EXACTLY what I expect from KING.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 17, 2019 3:32 am

I think some people complained of the same thing in an earlier offer.

People who were not part of the original beta apparently are sometimes given the full daily rewards offer briefly, then it goes away the next day to be replaced by the Pet only offer.

I forget if it was the hart or the Pegacorn, but I remember someone complaining about the rest of the daily rewards disappearing after buying the bundle.

To me, this seems like something they should be able to resolve if you submit a ticket. They may not be able to put back the daily event, but they ought to be able to give you the rewards you should have gotten.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
CKayKay

Postby CKayKay » Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:30 pm

Okay. Apparently it was an easy fix, because they have already fixed it..(didnt even require a download, so it was obviously an error on their end)..so all is well again,as long as this fix holds. :D
So everyone, to be clear...i have seen the offer for the single pet only. The offer looks TOTALLY DIFFERENT from the whole month long event. They are two totally different things, presented in two totally different ways, at two totally different times... If anyone sees the whole list of the months rewards, they have NOT been offered the pet only....if their total list of the months items has disappeared, it is an error and they should put in a ticket! This is only such a serious matter because your money is involved!

Tier 2
kppk

Postby kppk » Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:13 pm

HeavenSent wrote:This is not an error. Those of us that are in the beta, will get the daily rewards on the free tier plus the daily rewards, if we buy the pet, on the premium tier. Those not in the beta group have the option to buy the pet but, do not get the daily rewards on either tier. Hope this clears up any misunderstanding. :D

I wish this were true. My Mother and Husband play the game with me. While my Husband and I were fortunate enough to have been selected into beta, my Mother has not been. So, the ONLY option I get is to buy the Premium Tier to get the pet. And (when offered) the ONLY option my Mom gets is to only buy the pet.

She would buy Premium if she could, but has no option. And I wish I had a choice on how much I spend to get the pet ... go Premium or not.

This time though, so far my Mother hasn't been offered any option to buy the dragon hatchling at all! I'm really hoping an offer pops up soon. It's not fun for me to have something in game she doesn't have any method to obtain. ☹

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”