World market

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
LadyC56B

World market

Postby LadyC56B » Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:52 pm

I feel like i'm at black Friday trying to get what i need out of this market... the system we endure now sucks... we need a better one in place to ensure we get a better variety of products and not just those ink bottles and for a longer period of time.

Sanmarie

Re: World market

Postby Sanmarie » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:15 am

I honestly agree with you about the market. All anyone sells is either potions or specialty items from the islands like arctic ice etc.

Twindebikay

Postby Twindebikay » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:12 pm

It is too bad that the world market has become a place for people to unload unwanted, useless items that are taking up their valuable storage space. But that is often the only way to get rid of these items. (The World Market is more like a Flea Market.)

I think most of us are in the same boat with nothing good to sell because we need it ourselves to make our own trades.

What would be really nice is if we had an actual store to purchase specific items with our coins. Limited quantities perhaps but something that refreshed regularly. And you could only purchase that which you have a recipe for.

Maybe what we need are more islands with additional goods for sale? What we can buy at the islands right now is really limited.

There should be a solution that doesn’t depend upon the 100% luck needed for making specific World Market purchases.

Twindebikay Level 80

Travelgirl

Postby Travelgirl » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:27 am

I’m preparing for a Friday night fire sale again like I did last Friday night. Will post my sales plan then. I drop usable items to minimum.
Travelgirl1

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:24 am

Twindebikay wrote:
What would be really nice is if we had an actual store to purchase specific items with our coins. Limited quantities perhaps but something that refreshed regularly. And you could only purchase that which you have a recipe for.

Maybe what we need are more islands with additional goods for sale? What we can buy at the islands right now is really limited.

There should be a solution that doesn’t depend upon the 100% luck needed for making specific World Market purchases.

Twindebikay Level 80

Maybe they could add a new character who manages the World Market and has a request function, where they would come up with offers for the item we requested.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 1
Hislilmomma3202

Postby Hislilmomma3202 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 10:38 am

BethM wrote:
Twindebikay wrote:

Twindebikay Level 80

Maybe they could add a new character who manages the World Market and has a request function, where they would come up with offers for the item we requested.
LadyC56B wrote:I feel like i'm at black Friday trying to get what i need out of this market... the system we endure now sucks... we need a better one in place to ensure we get a better variety of products and not just those ink bottles and for a longer period of time.

Thats my thoughts!! Come on hopefully it can be happening soon??¿ Or we all wish fully thinking?

Austshepx2

Postby Austshepx2 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:01 pm

Please make a new workshop where we can take all of the unusable green and blue ink to make red ink.

Tier 2
CybesVybes

Postby CybesVybes » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:48 am

I don't understand why the WM is always clogged with dyes.

When I have too many dyes taking up valuable storage space, I just go to the bazaar and swap them for decorative items that don't use up our storage.

I've lost count of how many bamboo wells and puffer fish I have. :lol:

KathyD

Postby KathyD » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:26 am

It is very frustrating. But if we all try to sell at least one good item in each of our barrels and do this on a regular basis we can help the newer players and make the market great again. Just a thought.

Jilld92

Postby Jilld92 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:32 pm

I hate that everytime i go to find and buy an item in world market, i sit there and wait till it will.refresh and immediately all the things are gone. How does that even make sense!? I know its cause these are things shared player to pmayer but if i have no chance of getting what i need, id rather find another game to play

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”