A bit of fun!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Silverknight

A bit of fun!

Postby Silverknight » Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:07 pm

I have a very simple island, but sometimes I just have to move things around to have a little fun. So today I moved my winter gnome so he'd jump up and sprinkle snow on my reindeer. There are so many cool little touches that are amusing and make a difference. I'm sure many players have lots of cool ideas about little changes to make your islands more fun for you. I'd love to hear more ideas please! :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

wasky

Re: A bit of fun!

Postby wasky » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Silverknight wrote:I have a very simple island, but sometimes I just have to move things around to have a little fun. So today I moved my winter gnome so he'd jump up and sprinkle snow on my reindeer. There are so many cool little touches that are amusing and make a difference. I'm sure many players have lots of cool ideas about little changes to make your islands more fun for you. I'd love to hear more ideas please! :)

I never even knew the gnome did that!!! Just took him out of storage to try it out :-)
Island name: Saskia DM

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:57 pm

I never even knew the gnome did that!!! Just took him out of storage to try it out :-)[/quote]

Wasky, let me know how that works for you! :) I love those little gnomes! That little guy sprinkles snow anywhere!

Tier 6
Serene

Postby Serene » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:32 pm

Thank you for giving me the inspiration as to what to do with my gnomes :D I too had them in storage, so now have one by the reindeer, one by the blossom mill, one by owlbert and one by the pinata :lol:
Current level : 80
Operating on Windows 10

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:45 pm

Serene wrote:Thank you for giving me the inspiration as to what to do with my gnomes :D I too had them in storage, so now have one by the reindeer, one by the blossom mill, one by owlbert and one by the pinata :lol:

Well, now you've inspired me to get my other gnomes out of storage! I don't think I have all of them, but they're fun, right? :lol:

Tier 2
RetiredOlGirl

Postby RetiredOlGirl » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:57 pm

Some other winter interactions are (1) Ducks (appear to) walk on winter paths (2] Gingerbread Surprise Present opens when beside Blue gingerbread boy (3) Tap Polar Palm and toy train circles (4) Tap Weather Machine for snow or sun

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sat Jan 26, 2019 4:12 pm

RetiredOlGirl wrote:Some other winter interactions are (1) Ducks (appear to) walk on winter paths (2] Gingerbread Surprise Present opens when beside Blue gingerbread boy (3) Tap Polar Palm and toy train circles (4) Tap Weather Machine for snow or sun

Thank you! Love the first three suggestions! Gosh, I wish I could get the weather machine...hope PB makes it available again. :)

Tier 2
RetiredOlGirl

Postby RetiredOlGirl » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Here’s a few more that pertain to animals. (1) Puffer Fish kiss (2) Dolfin flips beach ball when nose touches red slice (3) Otters hold hands (4) Llama spit-hits Target Dummy (5) Cat jumps into Cardboard Box placed by cat & red bowl (6) Hippo blows out year 1 birthday candle

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:12 pm

RetiredOlGirl wrote:Here’s a few more that pertain to animals. (1) Puffer Fish kiss (2) Dolfin flips beach ball when nose touches red slice (3) Otters hold hands (4) Llama spit-hits Target Dummy (5) Cat jumps into Cardboard Box placed by cat & red bowl (6) Hippo blows out year 1 birthday candle

I have puffer fish, but please explain more about them. Mine are all in storage. (Space issues)
:) I've happily seen the other interactions, but I started playing after the 1 year birthday, so I have the hippo, but not the candle. Thanks! :)

Tier 2
RetiredOlGirl

Postby RetiredOlGirl » Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:29 pm

The puffer fish just need to be placed face to face and they never stop kissing. One will dive then come up for another kiss and then the other one dives and returns.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”