A bit of fun!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Bilbocroft

Re: A bit of fun!

Postby Bilbocroft » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:58 pm

Neen wrote:
Bilbocroft wrote:
RetiredOlGirl wrote:The puffer fish just need to be placed face to face and they never stop kissing. One will dive then come up for another kiss and then the other one dives and returns.

Puffer fish have always been a way to get rid of blue and green dyes. . . . but I have now brought 2 out of storage and watched them . . . . I feel a bit like a voyeur. . . :D :D

Put them in the stream just above the TH they fit perfectly there :)

Oh my, how did you find that little bit of puffer fish privacy?
Stuck on level 80 like many many others.
Was stuck on level 75 like so many others
Was stuck on level 60 like many others in Nov 2016 and then didn’t play for 15 months.
Came back in Mar 2018 after my grandaughter found the app.

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:33 pm

Bilbocroft wrote:Oh my, how did you find that little bit of puffer fish privacy?

Just tips off other players overs the years ;)
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Tier 3
Bilbocroft

Postby Bilbocroft » Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:15 pm

Neen wrote:
Bilbocroft wrote:Oh my, how did you find that little bit of puffer fish privacy?

Just tips off other players overs the years ;)

Must have just passed me by. . . . . my two (ignoring the hundreds I have in storage) have been moved to that area of seclusion. 8-)
Stuck on level 80 like many many others.
Was stuck on level 75 like so many others
Was stuck on level 60 like many others in Nov 2016 and then didn’t play for 15 months.
Came back in Mar 2018 after my grandaughter found the app.

charnunez

Postby charnunez » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:13 am

Just found out today that the squirrels also appear to kiss if you turn their hearts so that they are facing each other, the squirrels that is. Was making room for my swans when I get them, and I happened to notice that because I was in that area for quite a while. They both have to be awake, and it takes a while, but it is fun to watch!
FB and Island name Charlene Nunez Level 75

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:31 pm

mauimonkey wrote:Chests like to appear next to my winter gnome. He’s always locked n’ loaded and on guard, so I gotta watch out when I collect them :lol: :lol:

Haha! There was a chest by my winter gnome this morning and I set the little guy off when I was collecting it! :lol: Thanks for the pictures!
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:14 pm

RetiredOlGirl wrote:Castles connect. The Summer Castle and the Second Summer Castle get a turret and the King and Queen move in together with a bridge between them. They just have to be next to each other.
http://a63.tinypic.com/nqd0ef.jpg

I like how they look...so when the snow melts, I'll buy another castle and put them together. Thanks!

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:20 pm

Bilbocroft and Neen....regarding the puffer fish. I put a couple of them out, and those 2 need to get a ROOM! Alrighty then. So I was glad to give them some privacy for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now on to the squirrels!

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:11 pm

Silverknight wrote:Bilbocroft and Neen....regarding the puffer fish. I put a couple of them out, and those 2 need to get a ROOM! Alrighty then. So I was glad to give them some privacy for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now on to the squirrels!

:lol: you can put the reeds in the stream also! Save any blushes :)
Uk

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:58 pm

Neen wrote:
Silverknight wrote:Bilbocroft and Neen....regarding the puffer fish. I put a couple of them out, and those 2 need to get a ROOM! Alrighty then. So I was glad to give them some privacy for sure! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now on to the squirrels!

:lol: you can put the reeds in the stream also! Save any blushes :)

Does anyone know if the snowy owl does anything with the owl totem? It seems to look at interestingly, but then nothing else. ( Also what about the owl hammock?)

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:58 pm

MrsDynamint wrote:
Does anyone know if the snowy owl does anything with the owl totem? It seems to look at interestingly, but then nothing else. ( Also what about the owl hammock?)

I remember lots of ppl tried to get the snowy owl to interact with hammock. I can’t recall it ever doing so tho. :( no idea about the totem.
Uk

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”