A bit of fun!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
RetiredOlGirl

Re: A bit of fun!

Postby RetiredOlGirl » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:55 pm

One unusual thing about the Snowy Owl Hammock is that you can put it on land or in water.

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:34 pm

Not that this is breaking news or anything....I turned my reindeer a bit. Now he keeps looking at the winter gnome, and the gnome zaps him every time. Man, I'm just looking for an excuse to have a little amusement! :lol:
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:14 pm

Silverknight wrote:Not that this is breaking news or anything....I turned my reindeer a bit. Now he keeps looking at the winter gnome, and the gnome zaps him every time. Man, I'm just looking for an excuse to have a little amusement! :lol:

Fire the ghost cannon at the ghost parrot.. it’s a good animation :)
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:42 pm

Neen wrote:
Silverknight wrote:Not that this is breaking news or anything....I turned my reindeer a bit. Now he keeps looking at the winter gnome, and the gnome zaps him every time. Man, I'm just looking for an excuse to have a little amusement! :lol:

Oh crikey, here goes another quest! Hahaha! I've got to look in my storage to see if I even have those! Most pets and decorations are lost in the storage bins, I'm afraid. :lol: I'll try to find them, thanks! :)

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Silverknight wrote:
Neen wrote:

Oh crikey, here goes another quest! Hahaha! I've got to look in my storage to see if I even have those! Most pets and decorations are lost in the storage bins, I'm afraid. :lol: I'll try to find them, thanks! :)

Okay, so I searched in the archives. I found the ghost parrot, but I don't seem to have the cannon. Oh well! ;)

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:27 pm

Silverknight wrote:
Okay, so I searched in the archives. I found the ghost parrot, but I don't seem to have the cannon. Oh well! ;)

https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Ghost_Cannon :)
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:36 pm

Neen wrote:
Silverknight wrote:

https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Ghost_Cannon :)

Thanks! I found my cannon in the seasonal decorations. Now I know why that parrot is a ghost! And he's not amused. :lol:

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:19 pm

I love a fun thread!! :D :D
Thanks for injecting some back into our days.

I was playing around with different ship parts and thought this image was funny.

The peacock seems to roll her eyes at the seagull as if to say, " Please, I am the royalty of birds, you're a common seagull".

" However, I'll allow you to gaze upon my splendor".

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:59 pm

Kitty, that's so cute! You could write a story: Once upon a time on lovely island called Paradise Bay, there lived a proud peacock and a curious seagull. :)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:25 pm

Silverknight wrote:Kitty, that's so cute! You could write a story: Once upon a time on lovely island called Paradise Bay, there lived a proud peacock and a curious seagull. :)

I've written some funny stories about the parties my pets have while mommy has been away.
Some other players even joined in the madness.

Perhaps with Valentine's Day coming they just might have another partee and leave behind some of those " incriminating selfies" again. ;)
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”