Why don't King just say "give us your money. . . it'll be loads of fun"

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Bilbocroft

Why don't King just say "give us your money. . . it'll be loads of fun"

Postby Bilbocroft » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:59 pm

. . . . but they don't need to bother do they!!

. . . hook . . . line . . . sinker!!
Stuck on level 80 like many many others.
Was stuck on level 75 like so many others
Was stuck on level 60 like many others in Nov 2016 and then didn’t play for 15 months.
Came back in Mar 2018 after my grandaughter found the app.

Tier 11
JustSad

Re: Why don't King just say "give us your money. . . it'll be loads of fun"

Postby JustSad » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:13 am

Hey, I have never spent a penny on this tablet. Not this game, not any game. I give my money to charity. Patience is the word, and the word is wait till you have what you need. Look for something else while u wait. Or JustPlay...probably not helping you, but that’s what I do.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:30 pm

It's beyond my understanding as well. That anger over something been offered for money. The power is still in player's hands. To decide to go for it or not. Easy decision. Or at least, it should be. Not that one's life would be at stake if not having everything game is offering..... Be greatful for having home, electricity, internet, devices and ability to even consider paying for virtual satisfaction, couse there are milions out there who don't.
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:53 pm

JoannaK wrote:It's beyond my understanding as well. That anger over something been offered for money. The power is still in player's hands. To decide to go for it or not. Easy decision. Or at least, it should be. Not that one's life would be at stake if not having everything game is offering..... Be greatful for having home, electricity, internet, devices and ability to even consider paying for virtual satisfaction, couse there are milions out there who don't.

Yes! We have fellow players who have great needs in real life, even as we speak, not to mention the rest of the world. Right now I'm praying for one player in particular who is special to many of us.
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:55 pm

It was frustrating at first to have pets and prizes you have to buy with real money to get. But after a while you just learn to ignore the offers and realize you barely have enough space for the pets you can get without real money.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Tier 3
Bilbocroft

Postby Bilbocroft » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:33 pm

JustSad wrote:Hey, I have never spent a penny on this tablet. Not this game, not any game. I give my money to charity. Patience is the word, and the word is wait till you have what you need. Look for something else while u wait. Or JustPlay...probably not helping you, but that’s what I do.

I never spend real money either. I mostly have a moan because I feel for all the players out there who do. Everyone wants everything and some are much more easily pursuaded to part with their cash and King know this and target them. As many say "they are not a charity"". True dat, but surely there should be a moral responsibility to not exploit that, er, "vunerability".
Stuck on level 80 like many many others.
Was stuck on level 75 like so many others
Was stuck on level 60 like many others in Nov 2016 and then didn’t play for 15 months.
Came back in Mar 2018 after my grandaughter found the app.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”