Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:41 am

Yes. I still don’t see why they needed two different builders in one event, but this event is the most doable for a long time.

I didn’t start working the second game until I was done with the first island.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Laurasozo

Postby Laurasozo » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:26 am

Yeah I finished but so have all my friends that seem to be playing! Lol

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:56 am

Well, congrats anyway. You got it done.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Nevaeh

Postby Nevaeh » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:30 pm

I didn't start till late wasn't sure I'd get it done! Level 80 and I've been given bushes and flowers everywhere, on my page and islands of friends plus map islands, I managed to finish in time with days too spare, received all prizes/diamonds.. now just waiting for Wesley to pop the question! It's been a long time since he's been dropping hints! And asking trade master for items.. I think after the end of Event he's gonna do it, I see a wedding cake event coming :lol: now I'm just making all the benches/and buckets with as many supplies I can they are in inventory just can't sell them yet! But at least I have as many as I can hold for those who didn't get a chance to finish them.. just wish my storage was bigger ;) :P was scared it was going to be a disaster like the pumpkin towers, I had so many friends who never finished :( but? If you keep feeding your items eventually they will level up just takes forever and a day! :mrgreen:

Tier 4
joaniechris

Postby joaniechris » Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:20 pm

Livinez wrote:
Kittykatz wrote:Wow! You're done. :shock:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:) Thanks Kitty!!! :D I truly appreciate that and have always valued your kindness and sincerity!❤️
If you hadn’t noticed...I stopped “authoring” my usual ‘Event Progression’ topics due to the fact that many posters obviously don’t find them “helpful” and feel the need to give them a negative ⭐️ rating. :roll:
Tried ignoring them but my sense of self worth won out over my desire to be helpful. Trust me...it was a tough battle. I just refuse to let anyone treat me that way, even though they still are inevitably benefiting from the knowledge and my hard work.

Just thought I’d confirm the 300 gem completion rewards. ;)

Livinez, I think you are AWESOME!!!! You have made this community a bright and fun place for me, I always look for, enjoy and learn from your posts!
GC name: joaniechris

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”