Page 1 of 15

Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:24 am
by Ely321
Next event is the Grand Gazebo/Topiary Fountain event

according to our great friends at wiki it is scheduled to start Feb 6 - 19th
https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Gr ... y_Fountain

it is fashioned similar to the Halloween event that was so hated!

but . . . wait . . . they've tweaked it considerably based on what I've been reading . . .

it looks do-able from what I've read and thought through without having to pay anything

you only need 20,000 points to finish each one and the feed item gives 200 points a pop so that's only 100 items to feed it. It is a bit of a convoluted way to get each item but it looks do-able to me unlike the Halloween event which didn't right from the start.

I say, give it a try but remember to enjoy the time you're playing with :D

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:45 am
by LifeUnlimited
Ely321 wrote:Next event is the Grand Gazebo/Topiary Fountain event

according to our great friends at wiki it is scheduled to start Feb 6 - 19th
https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/wiki/Gr ... y_Fountain

it is fashioned similar to the Halloween event that was so hated!

but . . . wait . . . they've tweaked it considerably based on what I've been reading . . .

it looks do-able from what I've read and thought through without having to pay anything

you only need 20,000 points to finish each one and the feed item gives 200 points a pop so that's only 100 items to feed it. It is a bit of a convoluted way to get each item but it looks do-able to me unlike the Halloween event which didn't right from the start.

I say, give it a try but remember to enjoy the time you're playing with :D


Wow ! Thanks for heads up
And I amazed at the gifts...don’t want to spoil it

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:19 am
by Ely321
Life,

I didn't notice the end prize!!! WOW!!! :shock:

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:25 am
by CoffeeQueen
Am I missing something? I just see gold maps & gems as the final prize

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:17 am
by J1st
CoffeeQueen wrote:Am I missing something? I just see gold maps & gems as the final prize

A lot of gems, per item

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:19 am
by Jemima80
Is there anything specific we should start stock piling now to help?

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 12:44 pm
by DIllydally
Jemima80 wrote:Is there anything specific we should start stock piling now to help?

There's nothing you can make ahead of the event that can be used, but you might want to get the five mills (Arr'Bucks, Island Outfitters, Blacksmith, Woodshop and Glassworks) loaded with items you might need to make trades at the tradepost. When the event starts they need to be free because they will then be busy making event items the rest of the event.

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:24 pm
by BethM
CoffeeQueen wrote:Am I missing something? I just see gold maps & gems as the final prize


Well, that’s 200 gems x 2 if we finish both items.

The new topiary hedge looks nice, I think. If we get enough of them, people can fancy up their mazes.

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:34 pm
by Jemima80
Thanks Dilly! That’s a good idea!

Re: Grand Gazebo / Topiary Fountain Event

Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:46 pm
by Kittykatz
A fresh doable event sounds great. The decor looks interesting, it's lush and green.
Here's to hoping PB is on the right track.