Daily Rewards question...

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Daily Rewards question...

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:46 pm

The daily rewards are not a full game feature yet, so not every player has it or is entitled to it. That’s the way nearly all their beta testing works. Some players get it and some don’t.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:49 pm

In my game I can't see the rewards and don't get a pop up. I took screenshots the day I was offered this because I had heard of problems and wanted to cover my money purchase. I sent in a message to support a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet...
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:43 pm

Thank you for explaining how it works for you, Beth. The more we know, the more we know, right? ;) :D That’s so interesting that the collect screen pops up over and over until you are caught up. And while there is no logic to that and it makes absolutely no sense for a daily rewards challenge, you’re right, there could be different variations of the beta out there, even ones that make no sense, lol. This is PB, after all :lol: That’s just so far out of the realm of logic to me. Why would they make a version that gives everything anytime when it is specifically intended for us to log in every day to get the rewards? I have no idea, lol. But you are totally right, there could be different versions, even illogical ones, lol. By chance, does your rewards screen also say this.......?

That’s what mine says, which is in line with how it is “supposed to” work. Anyway, we will never know for sure because PB doesn’t give us info on betas. But again, I think it’s totally awesome and very fortunate for those of you who have this “version”, be it an actual version or a glitch (I think it is a glitch, an awesome glitch ;) ). Wish I could collect those doubloons I missed :lol: I still believe that I have the “true” version of this beta (with no glitches), and when it is release I highly doubt that it will allow anyone to collect rewards for days they missed without purchasing the premium tiers. My thought is, enjoy and take advantage of your version while you can ;)

As far as your second game getting it out of nowhere, getting all previous rewards, and then not seeing it again.... that for sure is a glitch. It’s been happening to many players ever since the beta was released. It may come back, and it may not. There have been reports that support has told those people who got it out of nowhere and then it disappears that, sorry, you weren’t supposed to get it in the first place so there isn’t anything we can do about it or make it come back. So anyway, it’s hard to tell what exactly a beta should or shouldn’t do, wish PB would give us info on them. And for all we know, they may never finalize it and release it to all. How long has the TV bird been in beta? And the crops for gold? Did the piggy bank get released to everyone yet? Some betas seem to never get finalized...... I wish they were better about fixing the issues with betas and actually releasing them. I hope it doesn’t go on forever with this beta like it has with some others. This is one beta that we know everyone wants, and I hope that everyone gets soon :) You’d think they’d want to fix it and release it, it will make them tons of $$ ;)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:48 pm

Mommyof2girls wrote:In my game I can't see the rewards and don't get a pop up. I took screenshots the day I was offered this because I had heard of problems and wanted to cover my money purchase. I sent in a message to support a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet...

I’d keep bugging them. As far as I can tell, people who purchased the premium tier, even when it popped up out of nowhere, have had their issues resolved one way or another. Just keep messaging them, and let us know what they say :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

jusu

Postby jusu » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:13 pm

The rewards is weird for me. I'll log in every day and nothing. And then after awhile, most recently 12 or 14 days, I'll get a pop up to collect the rewards. Then I'll get a day 1 cheat, tap and collect, another chest pops up, tap and collect, day 3 chest, tap and collect, etc. until I've collected all the daily rewards for the days I logged in, but originally didn't get the daily reward. This is only the basic tier. I have not purchased the premium tier. Idk if this is how it's supposed to work? ¯\_(ツ)_/

ETA: this is different from Beth in that I know I've logged in every day. Although from what she says, maybe if I didn't I'd still get the reward?
Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:33 pm

jusu wrote:The rewards is weird for me. I'll log in every day and nothing. And then after awhile, most recently 12 or 14 days, I'll get a pop up to collect the rewards. Then I'll get a day 1 cheat, tap and collect, another chest pops up, tap and collect, day 3 chest, tap and collect, etc. until I've collected all the daily rewards for the days I logged in, but originally didn't get the daily reward. This is only the basic tier. I have not purchased the premium tier. Idk if this is how it's supposed to work? ¯\_(ツ)_/

ETA: this is different from Beth in that I know I've logged in every day. Although from what she says, maybe if I didn't I'd still get the reward?

There are lots of glitches with this beta, and what you describe has happened to many and is a glitch issue for sure. Like I described in my previous posts, if you had the correct non-glitchy version like I have, you would get the collect screen pop up each day you log in. Do you have the banner on the left of your screen? And if so, what does it say? That you have the tiers, or just the offer for the pet alone?

Beth, same question for you. What does the banner say when you open it on your second game where the rewards came out of nowhere?
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:43 pm

mauimonkey wrote: By chance, does your rewards screen also say this.......?

On my screen, the Commodore is saying “Unlock the Premium Tier and get the Dragon Hatchling!”

I don’t know what he would be saying had I already bought it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:56 pm

BethM wrote:
mauimonkey wrote: By chance, does your rewards screen also say this.......?

On my screen, the Commodore is saying “Unlock the Premium Tier and get the Dragon Hatchling!”

I don’t know what he would be saying had I already bought it.

That’s what mine says when I’m on the regular display board also. So sorry, I should have been clearer. The pic I showed is what it says when I tap on the “i” for the free tier.....
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:26 pm

This is what my screen looks like.

Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️