Daily Rewards question...

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
BethM

Re: Daily Rewards question...

Postby BethM » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:05 am

Maui, when I tap on the little info i button for the free tier the Commodore says

“Collect your Free Tier reward here, Unlocking the Premium Tier gets you ALL the rewards, even for previous days you missed.”

So unlike Maui’s, which expressly talks about missing out, this version is noncommital on how the free tier works and instead changes the subject to talk about how the Premium tier works.
Last edited by BethM on Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:28 am

BethM wrote:Maui, when I tap on the little info i button for the free tier the Commodore says

“Collect your Free Tier reward here, Unlocking the Premium Tier gets you ALL the rewards, even for previous days you missed.”

So unlike Maui’s, which expressly talks about missing out, this version is nocommital on how the free tier works and instead changes the subject to talk about how the Premium tier works.

Oh Beth, you just cracked me up! Literally laughed out loud with your discription of “noncommittal” and “changes the subject” :lol: :lol: Which is a totally accurate discription! Oh my gosh, these silly betas. So it seems you and Jerry have the noncommittal one, and I’ve got the one committed to missing out, and then others (like your second game) have no commitment one way or the other and just might appear if it feels like it, or not. This really is so funny, all I can do is laugh about it. Anyway, mine works as described and how it would make sense that it would work. But none of it makes sense anymore :lol: For S&G, this is what the “i” says for my premium tiers....

Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:40 pm

mauimonkey wrote:
Mommyof2girls wrote:In my game I can't see the rewards and don't get a pop up. I took screenshots the day I was offered this because I had heard of problems and wanted to cover my money purchase. I sent in a message to support a few days ago but haven't heard anything back yet...

I’d keep bugging them. As far as I can tell, people who purchased the premium tier, even when it popped up out of nowhere, have had their issues resolved one way or another. Just keep messaging them, and let us know what they say :D

Will do! ;)
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:35 pm

To finish the comparison, my info button on the Premium Tier has the Commodore saying the exact same balloon as Maui describes for her version.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:31 am

BethM wrote:
mauimonkey wrote: By chance, does your rewards screen also say this.......?

On my screen, the Commodore is saying “Unlock the Premium Tier and get the Dragon Hatchling!”

I don’t know what he would be saying had I already bought it.

Question: there is picture each day for what the reward is ( both free and premium tier). On the last day of the premium tier there is a picture of 2 dragon hatchlings.
Does that me he ( or she) gets a friend? This little one looks so sad it is breaking my heart) !!

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:18 am

I don’t think there is more than one. On mine, the day 30 reward is labeled Dragon Hatchling Gift Bundle. It contains 30 hatchling stickers plus 50 gems.

Tier 4
Mommyof2girls

Postby Mommyof2girls » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Update...they fixed it! It now pops up each day around 5 and let's me collect the free reward and the premium one. Woohoo!!
- April
Level: 80
Treehouse: 4305
Windmill: 4105
Loving life in paradise!
8-) 8-) 8-)

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:26 pm

Mommyof2girls wrote:Update...they fixed it! It now pops up each day around 5 and let's me collect the free reward and the premium one. Woohoo!!

Awesome! Great news :D
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Tier 9
Bobbo

Postby Bobbo » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:01 pm

On my special events board, I had a spot where the Commodore says Daily Rewards coming soon.

Hmm...

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:38 am

Bobbo wrote:On my special events board, I had a spot where the Commodore says Daily Rewards coming soon.

Hmm...

Another of my friends mentioned that as well. Maybe they are ready to release it.....
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”