Daily Rewards question...

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
jusu

Re: Daily Rewards question...

Postby jusu » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:21 am

mauimonkey wrote:
jusu wrote:The rewards is weird for me. I'll log in every day and nothing. And then after awhile, most recently 12 or 14 days, I'll get a pop up to collect the rewards. Then I'll get a day 1 cheat, tap and collect, another chest pops up, tap and collect, day 3 chest, tap and collect, etc. until I've collected all the daily rewards for the days I logged in, but originally didn't get the daily reward. This is only the basic tier. I have not purchased the premium tier. Idk if this is how it's supposed to work? ¯\_(ツ)_/

ETA: this is different from Beth in that I know I've logged in every day. Although from what she says, maybe if I didn't I'd still get the reward?

There are lots of glitches with this beta, and what you describe has happened to many and is a glitch issue for sure. Like I described in my previous posts, if you had the correct non-glitchy version like I have, you would get the collect screen pop up each day you log in. Do you have the banner on the left of your screen? And if so, what does it say? That you have the tiers, or just the offer for the pet alone?

Beth, same question for you. What does the banner say when you open it on your second game where the rewards came out of nowhere?

I believe I've seen the banner on occasion, like once in awhile around the time I've been able to collect rewards. But most of the time, I don't have any banners or icons or anything relating to the tiers that I've been able to find. And I've specifically looked a few times.

ETA: My screen currently looks like this. There's also nothing in the screens that pop up when I tap the little special events hut between the TP and windmill.

Last edited by jusu on Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 11
mauimonkey

Postby mauimonkey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:25 am

jusu wrote:I believe I've seen the banner on occasion, like once in awhile around the time I've been able to collect rewards. But most of the time, I don't have any banners or icons or anything relating to the tiers that I've been able to find. And I've specifically looked a few times.

Thanks jusu :) Well, let’s see what happens in a couple days. If the event board is correct, they may be getting ready to release it to all. I hope so :)
Level 80
Maui, Hawaii, USA
Wish list: jokes

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:28 am

mauimonkey wrote:
Bobbo wrote:On my special events board, I had a spot where the Commodore says Daily Rewards coming soon.

Hmm...

Another of my friends mentioned that as well. Maybe they are ready to release it.....

I think perhaps they are just getting ready to expand the beta test to more players.

My game 1 does not have it yet and does not have any mention on the notice board.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:36 pm

The daily reward thing popped up again in my game 1 briefly. Thus time it only gave me 1 day’s prize, so it must be the other version. Sadly it went away once I closed the game and hasn’t come back yet.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

jusu

Postby jusu » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:20 pm

So this happened today. In the past, I've gotten all the free past daily rewards at once when I eventually do get the pop up. Today, even though I've logged in every day for weeks, I only get the day 10 prize. Really annoying.

Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:00 am

Mine popped up again yesterday in my Game 1 and gave me 11 days of prizes. This time I bought the premium tier and got the first 11 days of premium prizes and the pet.

But today I encountered the same problem others reported, in that it never gave me today’s rewards and the little banner does not open the reward interface. I was kind of expecting this, as purchases seem to be problematic in the games that did not get the daily reward feature from the beginning. I bought it anyway since others have reported that Support was able to fix this.

I have submitted a ticket, so I’ll let you all know.

KirAnnWeis

Postby KirAnnWeis » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:44 pm

I got the daily rewards once and never saw it again???

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:03 pm

This is typical of PB beta tests. Some people get a full version, some get a different full version, some get the random brief appearance, and some don’t get it at all.

For some people, the Daily Rewards just makes one random appearance every week or two. Sometimes it will be gone next time you open your game, sometimes it sticks around for several hours.

That’s what my game 1 was getting. Last time it popped up, I bought the premium tier. I had to submit a support ticket, but they have fixed it so it is there all the time now.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”