give to a friend in need

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
tebben4

give to a friend in need

Postby tebben4 » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:47 pm

I've noticed a lot of people have WAYYYYY to much crap on their islands, it would be nice if you had an option to give away some of your things if you've found you don't really want them and somebody else would love it...I'm new to this game and I'm not spending my hard earned money on your game, I know that's what your all about but I didn't ask you to make it and I just want to go somewhere to play a not mind clogging game to release stress from my everyday life. Things are way too expensive to buy and funny how the prices seem to go up the longer you wait to accrue them. I'm getting bored with your game as I see many of your past clients have also...

MrsDynamint

Re: give to a friend in need

Postby MrsDynamint » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:41 am

tebben4 wrote:I've noticed a lot of people have WAYYYYY to much crap on their islands, it would be nice if you had an option to give away some of your things if you've found you don't really want them and somebody else would love it...I'm new to this game and I'm not spending my hard earned money on your game, I know that's what your all about but I didn't ask you to make it and I just want to go somewhere to play a not mind clogging game to release stress from my everyday life. Things are way too expensive to buy and funny how the prices seem to go up the longer you wait to accrue them. I'm getting bored with your game as I see many of your past clients have also...

I think it is a matter of personal preference how much “crap” people have on their islands. Part of what makes this game unique and fun is personal expression and how different all the islands are.

Stop being such a hater. With your attitude even if there was an option to give or trade away items, no one would want to give you any.

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:11 am

I like all my “crap” for my Island. I don’t necessarily put it all out at the same time but I swap it out once in a while so my Island get a different look. It’s a lot of fun to do. It’s like rearranging all of your furniture but it’s not as heavy!! :lol: :lol: So I’m keeping all of my “crap !!! :D

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:14 am

FYI, DONT COME TO MY ISLAND, PLEASE. WAY TO MUCH CRAP FOR YOU!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:04 am

I’m sorry if I offended anybody. I was trying to be positive about all of the decor. Like I said I enjoy changing around my decorations. I guess from now on I should just mind my own business. Sorry. :oops:

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:22 am

Of course there is alot of crap on our islands. We have alot of pets. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:30 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:I’m sorry if I offended anybody. I was trying to be positive about all of the decor. Like I said I enjoy changing around my decorations. I guess from now on I should just mind my own business. Sorry. :oops:

I think everyone was speaking about the post Tebben4 posted.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:18 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:I’m sorry if I offended anybody. I was trying to be positive about all of the decor. Like I said I enjoy changing around my decorations. I guess from now on I should just mind my own business. Sorry. :oops:

There wasn't anything negative about your post, in my opinion. No need to apologize......don't feel bad! Funny thing......as I speak, I'm rearranging my island. :lol:
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:07 pm

tebben4 wrote:I've noticed a lot of people have WAYYYYY to much crap on their islands, it would be nice if you had an option to give away some of your things if you've found you don't really want them and somebody else would love it...I'm new to this game and I'm not spending my hard earned money on your game, I know that's what your all about but I didn't ask you to make it and I just want to go somewhere to play a not mind clogging game to release stress from my everyday life. Things are way too expensive to buy and funny how the prices seem to go up the longer you wait to accrue them. I'm getting bored with your game as I see many of your past clients have also...

I don't quite understand what people having decorations has anything to do with the bulk of your post.

You seem to be displeased with the game. That's not an excuse to mock players islands.

" One man's trash, is another man's treasure".
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:19 pm

Kittykatz wrote:

I don't quite understand what people having decorations has anything to do with the bulk of your post.

You seem to be displeased with the game. That's not an excuse to mock players islands.

" One man's trash, is another man's treasure".

I agree with KittyKatz. And how are you already bored with the game when you joined the forum 2 days before writing your post?
It is like you are saying all of you players have “crap” on your islands , I don’t want to work very hard earning anything for myself so please give me some of your crap.

Yawn...BORING!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”