give to a friend in need

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Re: give to a friend in need

Postby Aussiemom12 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:20 pm

Phew...I’m glad nobody was upset with me!! It’s fun redecorating your Island isn’t it Silverknight? I forget everything I have so when I go to redo it .... it’s like Christmas....whoa!!! I forgot about that... :lol:

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:27 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:Phew...I’m glad nobody was upset with me!! It’s fun redecorating your Island isn’t it Silverknight? I forget everything I have so when I go to redo it .... it’s like Christmas....whoa!!! I forgot about that... :lol:

I love visiting all the islands, busy or not- it is what makes the game interesting for me.
Well that and having complete dominion over my own little world ( rubs hands together an smiles evily) :lol:

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:10 pm

"Give to a friend in need"?! What, a "CRAP"!?! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You are crazy..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:28 pm

MrsDynamint wrote: Well that and having complete dominion over my own little world ( rubs hands together an smiles evily) :lol:

SImage
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 15
djjess

Postby djjess » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:19 pm

MrsDynamint wrote:It is like you are saying all of you players have “crap” on your islands , I don’t want to work very hard earning anything for myself so please give me some of your crap.

That was my take as well.
Island name: TraderGrl

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:35 pm

AthCath

Postby AthCath » Tue Feb 12, 2019 4:38 pm

This read was absolutely hilarious! I have played for years but never bothered to register with the forum. This exchange motivated me to create my account! Thank you for a laugh to help start my day!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:14 pm

AthCath wrote:This read was absolutely hilarious! I have played for years but never bothered to register with the forum. This exchange motivated me to create my account! Thank you for a laugh to help start my day!

Welcome to the forum, despite all the crappola! :lol: That being said, please join in on other threads. I hope this one is put to rest in the archives. Please join in anytime.....there are so many beautiful people here and lots to learn and laugh about! :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:34 am

AthCath wrote:This read was absolutely hilarious! I have played for years but never bothered to register with the forum. This exchange motivated me to create my account! Thank you for a laugh to help start my day!

So pleased this crap thread pulled you in! I’ve spend many hours collecting my crap and I certainly won’t be separated from my crap easily :D

#lovemycrap
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Neen wrote:

So pleased this crap thread pulled you in! I’ve spend many hours collecting my crap and I certainly won’t be separated from my crap easily :D

#lovemycrap

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ..........
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”