Stickers

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Stephanie9609

Stickers

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:45 am

I have sent in a ticket to exchange extra stickers for ones I can use. But I don't know if they did anything. I didn't keep track of how many other stickers I have. Do they usually announce when they exchange stickers or do I need to count those I have not fully upgraded to know if they did anything.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Tier 16
BethM

Re: Stickers

Postby BethM » Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:25 pm

When they process your request, we usually get an email reply from them.

Have you gotten any reply to your request, even the machine generated form letter kind?

In general, they will not exchange the redundant stickers for other stickers anymore. For some time now they give us bronze pet tickets instead, even if there are no pets left in the bronze chest. They figure sooner or later some will get added there that we do need. In the meantime, the tickets just sit on your treehouse. You might check to see if you have extra tickets now,
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:15 pm

BethM wrote:When they process your request, we usually get an email reply from them.

Have you gotten any reply to your request, even the machine generated form letter kind?

In general, they will not exchange the redundant stickers for other stickers anymore. For some time now they give us bronze pet tickets instead, even if there are no pets left in the bronze chest. They figure sooner or later some will get added there that we do need. In the meantime, the tickets just sit on your treehouse. You might check to see if you have extra tickets now,

All I got was a automated how did we do. No broze tickets.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:00 am

Stephanie9609 wrote:
BethM wrote:When they process your request, we usually get an email reply from them.

All I got was a automated how did we do. No broze tickets.

I would keep responding to that same email like a broken record and explain which animal stickers in detail. They have ways of verifying your game if it hasn’t been to long....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:20 am

The how did we do message usually only comes after a Support person has done something. Check the Pet Sanctuary again to see if there are extra bronze tickets there.

If not, then I guess you need to reply to whatever message you did get.

I don’t know if responding to the customer satisfaction msg ever gets back to a Support person for action, but I guess it’s worth a try.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
HobbyforCheryl

Postby HobbyforCheryl » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:22 am

When you send in a ticket, you will always get the automatic reply email from King, sending you to the forum. I then go to the bottom of the automatic response email and click the reply button. I copy what I originally wrote in my ticket request, then paste it into the body of the email, above their graphics. I always get a response back from them. Remember to be nice. I'm waiting to hear back from them about my 200 gems and 2 map pieces.
Level: 80
Played since November, 2015
FB: Cheryl B. H.
Florida
Pets: 88

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”