Newest event too easy?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
TheQuestor

Newest event too easy?

Postby TheQuestor » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:09 am

Not to sound like a complaint but i think the devs swung the pendulum too far the other way with this event. I can see how they wanted to appease us after the last one being a total cash grab with this one being really easy to finish but i kind of think they went too far.

I was able to complete both with little effort and 0 cash outlay and ended up with like 20 dollars worth of gems and all my stocks at full and am now almost afraid to click on anything for fear I'm going to get more flowers and stuff that clogs up my windmill.

I'm already starting to stack and this is after about 6 windmill expansions over the last few days [a couple via dives, one from the golden frog] and the other 3 from saved stash.

The real downside is there is still what, 6 days left, or something crazy like that before we can sell off excess stuff so all these extra flowers and stuff are turning out to be a pain to deal with to be honest. Now if we could put them on the market say the last day or two it would be awesome for those who are close but need that last little boost.

As it is I have never been able to finish such an event with so many different things needed to be accomplished in such a short period of time and I just wish they had made it a tad bit more challenging. Sigh. I know there are worst things be bummed about lol but the devs really need to understand balance as they have yet to figure that out in any aspect of the game [green dye anyone?]

but it WAS enjoyable while it lasted, but now i have a week of not wanting to play as to not end up with 500 flowers and no room for anything else :(

Tier 2
stanton62janet

Re: Newest event too easy?

Postby stanton62janet » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:36 am

please do not say this is too easy because other people like me may actually get the chance to finish it for the first time , I am still only half way there , and the flower pots and trees are not taking up any space in the windmill

Asmussen

Postby Asmussen » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:59 am

Same thought here.

This event was so easy. The hint was the wildlife gave so much stuff, but with this new way, I think this event would have been as hard as the Totem one.

But very nice with a none planned 10 days brake from the game :)
GC ID: Asmussen80
Level 80
DK
Tree House 4225
Windmill 4170

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:14 pm

This event has been so much better in a lot of ways. It was disheartening during the last several events to sail around islands and see that so many people didn't have a chance to complete their build. Although many of us may have finished by now, I'm seeing that a lot of players still need help. I'm optimistic that they'll be able to be successful this time. So I really don't think that this event is too easy....It's just more inclusive .

Also, there won't be any leftovers to sell on the WM afterwards. :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Wed Feb 13, 2019 3:34 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, that saying "you can't make everyone happy" proves to be true ;)

I LIKE when it's easy and leaves me time to restock for next - whatever... :D
When I "need" challenges, I shut the PB and play in real life ;) There are challenges out there, for more than one life time :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:10 pm

I've been sailing around and catching rides from players that I don't know from the forum, so many of them have not finished yet. Many are level 80 players and still have a ways to go.

The voices here may only reflect the experience of a drop of water in the bucket, but there's a whole ocean of players out there, still grinding away.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Nadz

Postby Nadz » Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:11 pm

There always has to be one :roll: . Just because you found it easy it doesn’t mean it’s the case for everyone . This event was not time consuming and made you a slave to the game , it’s given those that can’t spend a lot of time on the game the chance to finish an event . As for clogging up your storage , it doesn’t , check and you will see that changes have been made there too . It’s been a long overdue relaxed event . A,so great that we received enough items to make our recipes AND gift to others ( unlike totem event ) .

ide25

Postby ide25 » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:33 pm

Me parece q estuvo bien que fuera facil ya q es desalentador jugar y no poder terminar un evento lo malo es el monton de dias que dieron yo lo termine y ahora no se que hacer con los dias que faltan para terminar.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:08 am

I plan to do some Adventuring with the e tra time. Have not done that in weeks.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:20 am

BethM wrote:I plan to do some Adventuring with the e tra time. Have not done that in weeks.

That's a great idea BethM, I haven't either.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”