New pet

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 8
Shrippers

Re: New pet

Postby Shrippers » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:06 pm

JoannaK wrote:Whaaaat?! :shock:
But why did we get two new pets in sanctuary NOW? :roll: I mean, yes, camel supposed to be another round (I only got 14 stickers for it ) so why would they put new pet and new bonus pet already? :roll:

Shrippers, I do beleive you, it only doesen't make sence...... unless they are introducing new pets in RTF now insted of stickers?

Anyhow....if camel is in this round....I'm in trouble :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, when I thought twice, yes, we had TF before this event, and it suposed to be RTF now, these new pets got me cofused....

The Lion and Ostrich are for the regular TradeFest coming right after the Retro TF...
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:09 pm

Thanks Shrippers ❤, I was just obviously confused :oops:
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 3
C2K1

Postby C2K1 » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:04 pm

JoannaK wrote:Whaaaat?! :shock:
But why did we get two new pets in sanctuary NOW? :roll: I mean, yes, camel supposed to be another round (I only got 14 stickers for it ) so why would they put new pet and new bonus pet already? :roll:

Shrippers, I do beleive you, it only doesen't make sence...... unless they are introducing new pets in RTF now insted of stickers?

Anyhow....if camel is in this round....I'm in trouble :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay, when I thought twice, yes, we had TF before this event, and it suposed to be RTF now, these new pets got me cofused....

I assume, it has to do with closing their seattle studio. Since somebody else has to take care of the game for now, it means additional work for those people/ studio. So they might implement multiple updates at the same time but maybe only 1-2 times per month in order to save time. Just my thoughts ;)
All the way to level 80 and I enjoyed the whole ride!!!
Island name: "C.K." aka "Bhutan18"
Danke/ Thank you for all the people that I met along this journey!

Farmville Tropic Escape Code: L4K-UXZV

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:15 pm

This looks like business as usual to me.

The last TF was the second one for the mouse bonus pet, so they would be adding a new bonus tier pet for TF along with the regular prize pet as long as they stick with the two and out system.

Don’t know why they think we want any more ghost pets. I do kind of like this one, though.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:26 am

C2K1 wrote:I assume, it has to do with closing their seattle studio. Since somebody else has to take care of the game for now, it means additional work for those people/ studio. So they might implement multiple updates at the same time but maybe only 1-2 times per month in order to save time. Just my thoughts ;)

You actually might be right! It does makes sence...
Oh, and CK, I looooove that wink ;) :D
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:45 am

I know for some , you've gotten your lion a ways back, but I finally got mine.......in the final hours. :D

Congratulations to everyone, I've seen many proud lions on your islands and even a few ostriches.

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:42 pm

Kittykatz wrote:I know for some , you've gotten your lion a ways back, but I finally got mine.......in the final hours. :D

Congratulations to everyone, I've seen many proud lions on your islands and even a few ostriches.

Of all of us, you needed that Lion the most! Congratulations. :lol: :lol:
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:30 am

Sure wish I hadn’t sold all of my Map Pieces at the World Market last week. I needed more storage for stocking up. Now this cute little snail shows up and I am Mapless...Ahhhhhh!!!! :cry: :cry:

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:44 am

Aussiemom12 wrote:Sure wish I hadn’t sold all of my Map Pieces at the World Market last week. I needed more storage for stocking up. Now this cute little snail shows up and I am Mapless...Ahhhhhh!!!! :cry: :cry:

Check your pets, some of them may offer up map pieces if you have primo treats to give them.

Oh, and don't forget about Carl's boat.

If you're connected some forum players, they may have leftovers....... doesn't hurt to ask. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:53 am

J1st wrote:Of all of us, you needed that Lion the most! Congratulations. :lol: :lol:

Yep, you know it. :D

I may have the soft exterior of a kitty cat but inside , there's a heart of a a lion. ;)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”