New pet

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Re: New pet

Postby Aussiemom12 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 7:46 am

Kittykatz wrote:
Aussiemom12 wrote:Sure wish I hadn’t sold all of my Map Pieces at the World Market last week. I needed more storage for stocking up. Now this cute little snail shows up and I am Mapless...Ahhhhhh!!!! :cry: :cry:

Check your pets, some of them may offer up map pieces if you have primo treats to give them.

Oh, and don't forget about Carl's boat.

If you're connected some forum players, they may have leftovers....... doesn't hurt to ask. :D

Thank You for the great tips! I have been using Carl’s boat. Luckily I have tons of pearls and have been deleting all the others and waiting for Carl’s boat...sad but true. Hey whatever works!! I wish I was connected with some forum members... I think it would be fun. I have no idea how to even get connected to a forum member.

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:43 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote: I wish I was connected with some forum members... I think it would be fun. I have no idea how to even get connected to a forum member.

Even without Facebook and game center, it is possible. I don't have either so what I did was just sail around as much as possible. It does require some time since it takes awhile to get from island to island. If you see any forum name, friend it right away. Odds are that other forum members will be found in their waters and you'll be able to friend more as they come.
Make sure to check your dive bar, you might even see a familiar name and be able to sail there and friend it.
Scroll through your WM from time to time, you might get lucky there too.

By the way, what's your island name? If I see you, I'll tow you in. :D

Good luck and have fun boat hopping. ( I do) :D

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:53 pm

Kitty gave good advice.....I'll sell some map pieces on the WM within the hour. Maybe you'll see them. :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

singingwarrior

Postby singingwarrior » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:15 pm

Just acquired the Lion and Camel. Both are cute! Hoping they bring back the Kitten, Shih Tzu, and/or the Shiba Inu.

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:41 pm

singingwarrior wrote:Just acquired the Lion and Camel. Both are cute! Hoping they bring back the Kitten, Shih Tzu, and/or the Shiba Inu.

Congratulations on your Lion and Camel! :D Nice!!

Only the kitten was a Tradefest pet. The Shih Tzu was from the Commodore. The Shiba Inu was a purchase pet, but sticker boats have been bringing them by, but not very often.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:16 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
Aussiemom12 wrote: I wish I was connected with some forum members... I think it would be fun. I have no idea how to even get connected to a forum member.

Even without Facebook and game center, it is possible. I don't have either so what I did was just sail around as much as possible. It does require some time since it takes awhile to get from island to island. If you see any forum name, friend it right away. Odds are that other forum members will be found in their waters and you'll be able to friend more as they come.
Make sure to check your dive bar, you might even see a familiar name and be able to sail there and friend it.
Scroll through your WM from time to time, you might get lucky there too.

By the way, what's your island name? If I see you, I'll tow you in. :D

Good luck and have fun boat hopping. ( I do) :D

Hmmm...my Island name is Diane’s Island. I just noticed that. I don’t recall ever naming my Island or how I did it. I always thought it was the Aussiemom12. I would have preferred a different Island name but don’t know how to change it...oh well Diane’s Island it is....How do you “Sail” around as you call it? I have visited my friends islands and some on WM but I’ve never seen a forum members name. But I have been looking for their names in here not their Island names which might be different. I’ve been playing this game for 10 months and I’m still learning new things :lol: Thank You for the help. I’ve learned a lot from all the people on this forum. I’d hate to think of how I would be if hadn’t come to this forum for help....I wouldn’t know how to do anything :lol: :lol: Now I’ve got to learn how to sail around so I can get me that little snail!!!

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:09 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:
Hmmm...my Island name is Diane’s Island. I just noticed that. I don’t recall ever naming my Island or how I did it. I always thought it was the Aussiemom12. I would have preferred a different Island name but don’t know how to change it...oh well Diane’s Island it is....How do you “Sail” around as you call it? I have visited my friends islands and some on WM but I’ve never seen a forum members name. But I have been looking for their names in here not their Island names which might be different.

If you've never named your island, I'm thinking you could possibly change it then. My mind is drawing a blank as to how I did that. ( My son helps me with those aspects).
Please, can someone answer that for her?

As for sailing around, that's easy. Any new ship ( or familiar one) you see in your waters, just click on it and press " visit". When you get there, if there are other ships visiting, repeat the process. If not, pick another friend, and just trying to boat hopping.

Forum member JustSad has a good record for boat hopping. I think I've done 10 boat hops before I ran into a dead end.

You can pick people from the WM too, visit them and see if anyone is in their waters.

Some forum names are different from their island names. I did have a Kittykaattz island, but it sunk, so now my new island is called GiffyCat.

Sometimes when players get disconnected from their FB, I believe it changes their island's name. ( I'm not really sure how that all works.

Oh.....do you have an avatar on your ship? Did you ever chose one? Or are you a monkey head?

I hope some of this helps and you find a familiar name soon.

Now, we just need someone to guide you through naming your island, and choosing your avatar if you need one.

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:10 am

Kittykatz wrote:
Aussiemom12 wrote:
Hmmm...my Island name is Diane’s Island. I just noticed that. I don’t recall ever naming my Island or how I did it. I always thought it was the Aussiemom12. I would have preferred a different Island name but don’t know how to change it...oh well Diane’s Island it is....How do you “Sail” around as you call it? I have visited my friends islands and some on WM but I’ve never seen a forum members name. But I have been looking for their names in here not their Island names which might be different.

If you've never named your island, I'm thinking you could possibly change it then. My mind is drawing a blank as to how I did that. ( My son helps me with those aspects).
Please, can someone answer that for her?

As for sailing around, that's easy. Any new ship ( or familiar one) you see in your waters, just click on it and press " visit". When you get there, if there are other ships visiting, repeat the process. If not, pick

Forum member JustSad has a good record for boat hopping. I think I've done 10 boat hops before I ran into a dead end.

You can pick people from the WM too, visit them and see if anyone is in their waters.

Some forum names are different from their island names. I did have a Kittykaattz island, but it sunk, so now my new island is called GiffyCat.

Sometimes when players get disconnected from their FB, I believe it changes their island's name. ( I'm not really sure how that all works.

Oh.....do you have an avatar on your ship? Did you ever chose one? Or are you a monkey head?

I hope some of this helps and you find a familiar name soon.

Now, we just need someone to guide you through naming your island, and choosing your avatar if you need one.

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:46 am

Thank You Kittykatz for all of your help!! I think I messed up your last post trying to respond to it. Leave it to me to screw something up :oops: I think I need to borrow your Son for a couple of hours to straighten me out :lol: I thought my avatar for my boat was the picture I have for this forum. I went to profile and put this picture in the avatar section....but I also thought my Island name was Aussiemom12...but it’s not...so maybe I have a avatar or maybe I don’t ?? :lol:

So I guess I’ll just leave my Island as Diane’s Island and try doing some Island hopping. Hopefully I’ll find some forum members in my travels. Maybe I’ll get some decorating ideas along the way. Some people are so talented at decorating their islands!! Sailing, Sailing ⛵️

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:39 am

Aussiemom12 wrote:Thank You Kittykatz for all of your help!! I thought my avatar for my boat was the picture I have for this forum. I went to profile and put this picture in the avatar section....but I also thought my Island name was Aussiemom12...but it’s not...so maybe I have a avatar or maybe I don’t ?? :lol:

So I guess I’ll just leave my Island as Diane’s Island and try doing some Island hopping. Hopefully I’ll find some forum members in my travels. Sailing, Sailing ⛵️

You're very welcome.
You're avatar may well be the awesome dog show in the forum, I haven't been able to see a way to see our own. :?

Enjoy your voyages, and hope to see you soon. Good luck. :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”