My FAVORITE event

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
CKayKay

My FAVORITE event

Postby CKayKay » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:45 pm

I have to say the fountain and gazebo event has been absolutely my most favorite event! The decorations fit the paradise bay theme, not some "holiday"....the materials needed do not take up valuable space in inventory....(and that means we wont have a huge number of extra items to sell off after the event is over!)...although the complicated "cheat sheet" is necessary, I eventually got the hang of it, and the items werent too hard to upgrade, with the work tables supplying Lots of materials so frequently!...a VERY pleasant change from the constant stressfests!!!...DEVS, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THIS WAS MY FAVORITE EVENT!!! Hands down!!! PLEASE stay on this track!

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Re: My FAVORITE event

Postby Kittykatz » Sat Feb 16, 2019 4:55 pm

I was fe- line purrr-fectly cat-tent during this whole event too. :D

I loved it so much, that I had Finn build me this little gazebo.

Happy Caturday everyone! :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:08 pm

Yes, I have to agee. I'm still seeing some players who haven't finished, but it's hopeful that they will. A more relaxed event plus a nice gazebo and fountain are most appreciated! Well done PB! :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Silverknight

Postby Silverknight » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:16 pm

Kittykatz wrote:I was fe- line purrr-fectly cat-tent during this whole event too. :D

I loved it so much, that I had Finn build me this little gazebo.

Happy Caturday everyone! :D

Oh, sweet Kiitty. Your gazebo is quite special! The gray cat looks like one that showed up out of the blue a few weeks ago. This gray cat wants to be my best friend....not afraid of people or other cats. So far the Breakfast Club and Dinner Club have accepted him. I'm hoping he'll find his way back home soon. If not, it's off to the vet for vaccinations and perhaps a little surgery.

Sorry everyone, I know this post is off topic. Please accept my apologies.
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 pm

I am so glad that they increased the supplies (that don't take any space) and gave us the opportunity to click on the critters and get flowers, I bought the extra supplies table before I knew each gave so much but this means that I will be able to give a lot of stuff to people who didn't finish.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”