That’s enough - I’m out

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
LisaHawk

That’s enough - I’m out

Postby LisaHawk » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:14 am

While I’ve enjoyed several years of playing this game, now is the time to stop. Pets that cost $19.99 every month, bronze tickets that you can’t use, and lack of pet stickers to complete pets, and everything new to get money from me has soured this game for me. I know purchases are a choice but are increasingly the focus of the game. Enjoy the sale as I’m putting everything into the marketplace.

KachinaJim

Re: That’s enough - I’m out

Postby KachinaJim » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:24 am

I agree. I came back after a couple of years away and things have gotten worse. My biggest beef is paying to open the piggy bank. If you don't, then the gems just bounce off and fall...like you're wasting them.

LisaHawk

Postby LisaHawk » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:33 am

Breaking that piggy bank makes them a lot of money.

Felixx

Postby Felixx » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Well, I wonder how many there is that has bought the monthly pet by mistake, is it possible ?

As I understand the default setting in android is no confirmation before completing the transaction if there is money on the account.

I've accidentally initiated the buying process at least 15 times, but fortunately I've got no account connected to my game-play, so the buying process is interrupted.

It's so easy to spend gems or even real money in the game by mistake, and from my point of view it's made that way intentionally.

there is no need to break the piggy bank before you really need the gems, otherwise you will probably spend them on something you didn't intend to.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”