Adventure ship daily rewards and griffin

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Chaj

Adventure ship daily rewards and griffin

Postby Chaj » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:58 pm

I was given the option to receive the adventure ship daily rewards thing. For an additional $19.99 I could upgrade that to premium and receive a baby griffin. There is a banner on the left of the screen that keeps ticking down the days that won’t open for me to get my daily rewards. I’ve looked EVERYWHERE on my island for the daily rewards tab and found nothing. Has this happened to anyone else? It’s been 2 days now with no daily rewards.

NiciH

Re: Adventure ship daily rewards and griffin

Postby NiciH » Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:52 am

It happened to me too. At time of puchase I was able to collect premium tiers one and two and than nothing. I submitted a ticket, replied to automated message and than completed all their suggestions. None of them worked for me so I replied again and the next day I received a message that they fixed the issue and should be resolved. All in all it took about four days after sending in the first ticket so I am very happy that it got resolved so quickly, received all the missed premuim day tiers too. Thank you again Paradise Bay Team
Level 80
IPad Pro

Tier 2
Chaj

Postby Chaj » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:12 am

When the fixed your problem did you just click on the banner to the left? That won’t open for me and I can’t find the daily calendar anywhere

NiciH

Postby NiciH » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:16 am

Chaj wrote:When the fixed your problem did you just click on the banner to the left? That won’t open for me and I can’t find the daily calendar anywhere

Yes, the banner on the left. I can click on it now and see all the reward tiers and when it is time to collect the next daily reward it pops up automatically to collect.
Level 80
IPad Pro

Tier 2
Chaj

Postby Chaj » Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:48 am

FhNks! I appreciate your input!!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”