When will it be spring?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Xteen

When will it be spring?

Postby Xteen » Fri Mar 01, 2019 12:41 pm

Anyone else tired of snow? This is Paradise Bay. There is enough snow in my yard. Can’t I escape the winter blahs on my tropical island with my flamingos and polar bears? Btw, my spring tree is all in bloom with pink. I would have thought that would be timed with melting snow.

Silverknight

Re: When will it be spring?

Postby Silverknight » Fri Mar 01, 2019 9:47 pm

Xteen wrote:Anyone else tired of snow? This is Paradise Bay. There is enough snow in my yard. Can’t I escape the winter blahs on my tropical island with my flamingos and polar bears? Btw, my spring tree is all in bloom with pink. I would have thought that would be timed with melting snow.

I'm sure a lot of folks are OVER the snow in RL. :) Thankfully on PB we can store winter items and pets if we wish......bring out springtime decorations and flowers....and IMAGINE how warm it is for our island. Today I tried putting my pot of gold on the snow.....that seemed to distort the rainbow colors, so I ended up putting it elsewhere.

Have faith....the snow will go away on PB, and hopefully you'll have a beautiful break in the weather allowing spring to arrive where you live. :)
Silverknight98765432 when playing through GP.
The only way I could keep Silverknight was by adding all those numbers! :)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:37 am

Im getting more snow on Sunday night. And yes. Tired of it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 3
Bilbocroft

Postby Bilbocroft » Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:59 pm

It must only be a small change and it might just raise the spirits around the islands. . . . . and we surely need that!!
Stuck on level 80 like many many others.
Was stuck on level 75 like so many others
Was stuck on level 60 like many others in Nov 2016 and then didn’t play for 15 months.
Came back in Mar 2018 after my grandaughter found the app.

MrsDynamint

Postby MrsDynamint » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:58 pm

Bilbocroft wrote:It must only be a small change and it might just raise the spirits around the islands. . . . . and we surely need that!!

I put out one of my Sakura trees and it now has beautiful pink blossoms so hopefully Spring is coming soon to Paradise Bay!! ( And besides Keani REALLY needs a new sarong!)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”