Gold for Crops

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Gold for Crops

Postby Aussiemom12 » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:35 am

I have been getting the opportunity to use the gold for crops on and off today. I know they are working on that process. I actually prefer the gold for crops option. There are so many times when I’m on a roll stocking up crops and not paying attention and end up with one crop. Then I have to build that crop back up from one which sometimes takes forever, especially if you do it with the wheat!! At least with the gold for crops if you only have one left you can still plant as many as you want as long as you pay for them. I sure would be nice if you could pick which method you would like to use. I would definitely choose the gold for crops!!

Ali9523

Re: Gold for Crops

Postby Ali9523 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 5:29 pm

I don’t like it because it’s making me pay for everything I plant not just the ones I’m out of....if it knew what I was out of and let me pay great but that’s not the case. I also noticed this really only happens on Sundays for me

Nadz

Postby Nadz » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:44 pm

That’s how it’s meant to be , you pay for all crops not just the ones you are out of .
I agree that I would opt for paying to plant too , it’s actually worse trying to play with it bouncing between the two , you end up not gaining any crops if it bounces between when you planted and when you harvest .

Stephanie9609

Postby Stephanie9609 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:59 pm

The only way to get a choice between gold or crops for a more crops I can think of is a second row of each crop one row plants with gold and the other with one crop for two both available at the same time.
Island name is Stephanie.
Lots of pets are on the westside, decorations on the east side, and mills in the middle.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”