Increasing storage

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Increasing storage

Postby Aussiemom12 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:32 pm

Is there a trick to increasing the Treehouse and Windmill storage faster? For example the Windmill I have thousands of pulleys but always need support beams and blades, etc. So I go to the little islands that have the parts to trade and pick the ones I need but it seems like if I pick one it increases my amount but then if I pick another one it takes it away. Is there a trick to which ones to pick and which not to? I really need to increase my storage so I can stock up better for all these TradeFests we’ve been having.

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Re: Increasing storage

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:44 am

one trick I use is to feed my pets that offer the items I need to upgrade as a reward I feed them the bags of pet treats I have saved or collected from other pets when feeding, check the ! mark on your pet an it will show what item it will offer you as a reward, from an upgrade storage part, maps, or XP stars or gold coins.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:58 am

Bamagirl1225 wrote:one trick I use is to feed my pets that offer the items I need to upgrade as a reward I feed them the bags of pet treats I have saved or collected from other pets when feeding, check the ! mark on your pet an it will show what item it will offer you as a reward, from an upgrade storage part, maps, or XP stars or gold coins.

Thanks for the tip!! I didn’t know that.

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:42 am

your welcome, glad I could help.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”