What’s next?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 16
BethM

Re: What’s next?

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:13 pm

Haven’t you noticed that, apart from Pike’s boat shelter and Clara’s tent, none of these characters has a place to live. They just bunk in at their place of business, I guess. Poor Wesley doesn’t even have walls in his.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:17 pm

DragonDiscipleD wrote:Another thing that made me think about this as well is that those of us who don't have the daily rewards beta have not gotten any offer to purchase the Griffin Cub. At least I have not, anyone?

My game 1 did not have the daily rewards. I got a pop up on day 4 with that day’s free reward and an offer to buy the premium tier and pet. It was gone next time I opened the game. On day 11, I got another pop up with free tier rewards for days 1-11 and and offer to buy the premium tier and pet. That one I did buy.

Maybe they have dropped the pet only offers, in favor of just the premium tier bundle offers. Of course, that doesn’t explain not seeing either offer.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:26 pm

I've got the offer on my 2nd game but did not buy it, the games to help my main game only.

On concerns of what's next, its odd there's been no news from PB , not even to wikis? They are not offering salvage shop new items for 82 days :shock: the people in Seattle laid off :shock:

Also the game picture when you open the game is still from Christmas, other games have moved along from Christmas :shock:

I'm sure hoping they keep this game going and would tell the fan players something :shock:
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 8
Shrippers

Postby Shrippers » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:44 pm

There’s nothing specific planned at the moment...
GC ID: Shrippers
Level: 80
UK

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:00 pm

Everyone has been asking for a few days off for months. Maybe they finally gave in, and are granting it.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
Bilbocroft

Postby Bilbocroft » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:21 pm

I think it is geat how upbeat all you guys are when you all know as well as me that all we are likely to get is the same old same old.
We also all know of the Dev's situation but surely it's time for King to do something about it. . . .
Stuck on level 80 like many many others.
Was stuck on level 75 like so many others
Was stuck on level 60 like many others in Nov 2016 and then didn’t play for 15 months.
Came back in Mar 2018 after my grandaughter found the app.

Tier 11
Lutka48

Postby Lutka48 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:42 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:I've got the offer on my 2nd game but did not buy it, the games to help my main game only.

On concerns of what's next, its odd there's been no news from PB , not even to wikis? They are not offering salvage shop new items for 82 days :shock: the people in Seattle laid off :shock:

Also the game picture when you open the game is still from Christmas, other games have moved along from Christmas :shock:

I'm sure hoping they keep this game going and would tell the fan players something :shock:

Well, I don’t care about having another event soon but could we get rid of the snow, please.
It’s March and it feels so depressing to still have it both outside and on my tropical islands. :(
GC: lutka48
PB level 80, island name Lucyna & level 80, island name Adam( koala pic)
All characters RL 21 in Lucyna game, lots of pets, kind of lost track :lol:
Wish list: find more room on my island

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:55 pm

J1st wrote:I vote for another gazebo and fountain type builder event. How about a bamboo cottage for the newly weds, ( when and if ) and maybe a storage bin for a bunch of useless junk.

I like that idea of a Cottage for the Newly Weds. They have to get married eventually don’t they? They can’t just sit at that campfire forever... :lol: :lol:

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:02 pm

Shrippers wrote:There’s nothing specific planned at the moment...

It would be nice if they could let us know their plans, even in broad terms. I guess maybe there are still decisions to be made but it is hard to invest time and effort into working for things when we have no idea where the game is going or if it will even still be around a few months from now.

It’s even harder to think about putting money into it. I mean, that pig can jiggle all it wants, I can’t see spending more real money for another 350 gems I may never get to use.

Tier 4
joaniechris

Postby joaniechris » Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:04 am

BethM wrote:
Shrippers wrote:There’s nothing specific planned at the moment...

It would be nice if they could let us know their plans, even in broad terms. I guess maybe there are still decisions to be made but it is hard to invest time and effort into working for things when we have no idea where the game is going or if it will even still be around a few months from now.

It’s even harder to think about putting money into it. I mean, that pig can jiggle all it wants, I can’t see spending more real money for another 350 gems I may never get to use.

I think Paradise Bay is off Activision’s radar right now - looks like they are involved in securities fraud lawsuits. Not good for us. https://wccftech.com/law-firms-class-ac ... on-bungie/
GC name: joaniechris

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”