What’s next?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Re: What’s next?

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:49 am

BethM wrote:
Bixbeer wrote:But they are making not enough money with PB.

https://sensortower.com/android/de/king ... y/overview

Dez 2018: 500k
Jan 2019: 400k....

Those numbers are just for GooglePlay (Android) users. The Apple numbers are a little bigger. Don’t know what share of users play Windows version, but I’d guess that puts total monthly revenue of about $1 million or more.

How much is enough? If they are making 1 mil per month that's not enough?
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 4:30 am

I wish we would build a pot of gold for St. Patty Day, and afterward we could feed it gold coins like the fountain a then get gems back as a reward, could get anywhere from 5 to 10 each time let it be random,
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

Bixbeer

Postby Bixbeer » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:14 am

paradisebaygratuit wrote:How much is enough? If they are making 1 mil per month that's not enough?

Perhaps 1 mil for both plattforms..

But take a look at all King games (android):

https://sensortower.com/android/publisher/king/King

Only my 2 Cents.. But i think, that there are other King games who are more worthy to keep alive.

Bix

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:27 am

Bixbeer wrote:
paradisebaygratuit wrote:How much is enough? If they are making 1 mil per month that's not enough?

Perhaps 1 mil for both plattforms..

But take a look at all King games (android):

https://sensortower.com/android/publisher/king/King

Only my 2 Cents.. But i think, that there are other King games who are more worthy to keep alive.

Bix

Interesting that downloads are shown but not revenue for each game. If pb is in the top 20 of 50+ apps that might be promising
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Lara50

Postby Lara50 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:27 pm

DragonDiscipleD wrote:
BethM wrote:...
It is a little worrying, especially when they have suspended adding new boats to the Salvage Shop at the same time. Makes me wonder if something is up, maybe related to organizational changes from the closure of their Seattle office.

Another thing that made me think about this as well is that those of us who don't have the daily rewards beta have not gotten any offer to purchase the Griffin Cub. At least I have not, anyone?

And I agree, normally we would be due for another drafting table.

I asked about the Griffin cub and it was only offered to a select group of us and I personally think it stinks!
Level 80
You only get out of life what you put into it!
P.B. Junkie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:30 pm

I don’t think anyone got an offer to buy the cub by itself.

In addition to players with the free daily reward beta, some others did get an offer to purchase the daily reward premium tier bundle. I got the offer a couple times.

Last time they offered the pet by itself, a lot of oeople complsined about paying the same price and not getting all the other rewards.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:47 pm

BethM wrote:
Bixbeer wrote:But they are making not enough money with PB.

https://sensortower.com/android/de/king ... y/overview

Dez 2018: 500k
Jan 2019: 400k....

Those numbers are just for GooglePlay (Android) users. The Apple numbers are a little bigger. Don’t know what share of users play Windows version, but I’d guess that puts total monthly revenue of about $1 million or more.

Which seems like a ton of money to me for a game that is already going and just needs some tweaking. Also I was thinking today about our older convo regarding “step child” relationship to King bc they acquired PB instead of creating from the ground up SO do you know BethM if after they acquired it, did Z2 still help with developing the new mills, levels and such bc if not King has done a great job with keeping very similar.....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:11 am

Yes. When king bought Z2 they kept the same employees working on it, at least for a while.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Travelgirl

Postby Travelgirl » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:24 am

Bump
Travelgirl1

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:32 am

King was in the habit of acquiring games, not building them themselves. Candy Crush was bought from someone else, it was not developed originally by King. FYI.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”