Seal dive shop

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
RedFishBlueFish32

Seal dive shop

Postby RedFishBlueFish32 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 9:42 pm

March 10, 2019
The weekly reset for the seal dive shop, where new items are available for my shipyard just passed, and as sometimes happens it is all flowers. But underneath, it says no more new items for 82 DAYS!!
Is the dive shop closed for all new items?
There is no real reason to continue collecting pink clams shells or do seal dives anymore.
What's up?

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Seal dive shop

Postby J1st » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:01 pm

RedFishBlueFish32 wrote:March 10, 2019
The weekly reset for the seal dive shop, where new items are available for my shipyard just passed, and as sometimes happens it is all flowers. But underneath, it says no more new items for 82 DAYS!!
Is the dive shop closed for all new items?
There is no real reason to continue collecting pink clams shells or do seal dives anymore.
What's up?

You'll still get the treats from the dive, but you're right, the pink clams are going to max out at 400, which will be long before the 82 days.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:04 pm

Nobody knows.

Maybe they are having a re-think. The Salavage shop is my favorite part of the new dive system. I hope they keep it.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:56 pm

We've seen old fence and paths in there before. I'd like to see a continuation of past event items show up for grabs.

I'd really, really like to see them salvage up stuff like the wind chime tree, perhaps some more wolf rocks, dare I ask for the first year birthday candle, the hula girl, the monkey tiki hut, the sprinkling fish, and please......

I need the head of the hippo River. Why oh why was I only offered the butt and the middle??

Did the head fall off a ship and fall to the bottom of the ocean?

Well.....can you please salvage them and put up for clam shell trade?
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Rabbitsmom

Postby Rabbitsmom » Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:22 am

The salvage shop could be a go-to place for items to finish events like a drafting table or the Halloween totems.

Tier 2
Jinkies

Postby Jinkies » Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:57 pm

81 days is a long time to collect flowers. The dives promote camaraderie. Keep the Salvage Shop open, developers of PB! :D
Per Ardua Ad Astra

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Mar 11, 2019 5:47 pm

Each time we have a Retrofest, they offer some old decor, but there is never room in the RF tiers for all the items that originally came with all three pets. The Salvage Shop would be a good place to make some of those available again. Long time players may not want those any more than they want more flowers, but there is at least a constant stream of newer players who might want them.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”