Please, no!!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
spaceinvader

Re: Please, no!!

Postby spaceinvader » Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:35 am

DavidGQ wrote:I will be shock if this game lasts beyond this year. I have played many games and I can see a writing on the wall for this one. It's not an IF, it's just when. I really like this game and been playing since the beginning. I have purchased when I can to support the Devs. But this doesn't look good at all imho

My friend did suggest me to play a new game, Qubetown, and I really enjoy it so far. Defenitely different from the typical farming/build games. So if you decide to give it a try, look me up under DavidGQ.

I will still play this game as long as it will last but probably wont purchase anymore.

This is my same situation. I’ll keep playing PB here and there til we know for sure what’s going on...can’t say I’m happy with the way they are keeping us in the dark :( :?

And I also started playing QubeTown around a month ago. Super addictive and highly recommended! :D
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:13 am

spaceinvader wrote:
DavidGQ wrote:I will be shock if this game lasts beyond this year. I have played many games and I can see a writing on the wall for this one. It's not an IF, it's just when. I really like this game and been playing since the beginning. I have purchased when I can to support the Devs. But this doesn't look good at all imho

My friend did suggest me to play a new game, Qubetown, and I really enjoy it so far. Defenitely different from the typical farming/build games. So if you decide to give it a try, look me up under DavidGQ.

I will still play this game as long as it will last but probably wont purchase anymore.

This is my same situation. I’ll keep playing PB here and there til we know for sure what’s going on...can’t say I’m happy with the way they are keeping us in the dark :( :?

And I also started playing QubeTown around a month ago. Super addictive and highly recommended! :D

Activision has to know that keeping players in the dark will likely result in many not putting anymore money into the game.

Or maybe they feel a large percentage don't know. But if they do shut down PB wonder how they will shut down the game?
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Fmca

Postby Fmca » Sat Mar 16, 2019 2:39 am

Tried the game on your recommendation, and I agree it seems fun. Will look you up.

Tier 3
Alastrea

Postby Alastrea » Sat Mar 16, 2019 10:51 am

DavidGQ wrote:My friend did suggest me to play a new game, Qubetown, and I really enjoy it so far. Defenitely different from the typical farming/build games. So if you decide to give it a try, look me up under DavidGQ.

I found you in QubeTown. :D

Tier 2
DavidGQ

Postby DavidGQ » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Awesome glad you guys like it so far. Definitely more strategies involved. Also my Guild is Slackers :lol: A lot of benefits if you in a guild :geek:
https://www.facebook.com/david.le.1069

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:33 am

I like this game. I like the fact you can play free. I like that anyone can spend money if they want to advance.
I don’t like the fact that those who chose to spend hard cash should be cast aside if the game devs deem it unviable. Bad move.. like the game.. keep it please.
My cat loves the game.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Mekong

Postby Mekong » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:31 pm

spaceinvader wrote:

Same situation here.
Started to play qube today!
Seems fun.
Already found David, Alastrea and Koalia.
Thank you.

Tier 3
Sofibel

Postby Sofibel » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Mekong wrote:

And I also started playing QubeTown around a month ago. Super :D
Same situation here.
Seems fun.
Thank you.

Could you tell me how to find others ? Thank you :D
Farmville Tropic Island : Suzanne des Sables

ID WFZ-V8G5

FB Suzanne des sables : Feel free to request ;-)

Tier 2
spaceinvader

Postby spaceinvader » Sun Mar 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Mekong wrote:
spaceinvader wrote:

Same situation here.
Seems fun.
Thank you.

Hey Mekong! What’s your username? Mine’s k0alia (with a zero instead of an o) because someone had already taken koalia...how dare they?! :P so maybe you got the other one
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

Tier 4
Neen

Postby Neen » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:44 pm

I’m playing QubeTown as Sunai if anyone want to add me :D
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”