Please, no!!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Lolly2017

Re: Please, no!!

Postby Lolly2017 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Hi all, Started QubeTown yesterday. Nice game but not PB. Found David, Neen, Koalia and Alastrea. Is anyone in a guild? What’s the benefit? See you there. Cheers Lolly.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

Tier 2
DavidGQ

Postby DavidGQ » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:22 pm

Lolly2017 wrote:Hi all, Started QubeTown yesterday. Nice game but not PB. Found David, Neen, Koalia and Alastrea. Is anyone in a guild? What’s the benefit? See you there. Cheers Lolly.

A lot of us in Slackers Guild. The benefits are we can help each other w items needed. Also there are events where top guilds get prizes for all members. We just won First place yesterday. The only thing is you need to be lv 12 to join a guild.

If you have been playing games for a while, you know most don't last forever. I am in no way bashing PB at all. I truly enjoy it. But when you get no support or any communications, what else can you do? Just like Titanic, I choose not to sit with the orchestra and wait. I found a simlar game that is fun to play w better support and communcation. The Devs do Facebook live 3x per week.
https://www.facebook.com/david.le.1069

Tier 15
J1st

Postby J1st » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:46 pm

I am adopting a wait-and-see attitude. As long as the game continues to give me stickers, this is kind of what everyone was saying they wanted. A respite from the constant Trade and Retro Fests that have been going on for two years. I would like them to take the snow away, but it isn't a show stopper. BethM posted a recent link where King announced their games...they claimed over 200, they listed four, and one of them was PB. If this is a reorganization of talent, and I have no doubt it is, it won't be done in just a few days. Granted, it would be nice to know, but they may not know all they need to at this point. So again, I'll wait and see. And if one day, I turn on the game and nothing happens, then I'll know that too.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:04 pm

J1st wrote:I am adopting a wait-and-see attitude. ......this is kind of what everyone was saying they wanted. A respite from the constant Trade and Retro Fests that have been going on for two years. And if one day, I turn on the game and nothing happens.......

Purrr-fectly said. :D
I've not hopped on the bandwagon of speculation and doom and gloom.
I continue to play my game, at my own leisure. The snow is not deal breaker for me either....only in my real life am I anxious for it to be gone.
I got a Shiba Inu sticker today....... doing the happy dance.

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
Highhawk

Postby Highhawk » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 pm

DavidGQ wrote:Awesome glad you guys like it so far. Definitely more strategies involved. Also my Guild is Slackers :lol: A lot of benefits if you in a guild :geek:

Thanks for bringing this game up. I started Friday and love it so far. If anyone wants to add me I’m on as SparkyHigh. Apparently Highhawk is too long :lol:
Gc. Sparkyhighhawk
Level 79
Love this game! Daily player feel free to add me.
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/sparky.highhawk

Tier 3
Lolly2017

Postby Lolly2017 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:56 pm

Don’t get me wrong. I’m still hoping that PB is up and going strong again soon. However, Qubetown is also a nice game and I think there’s room in my gaming life for both. :D
Cheers Lolly.
✨ Have a great day in paradise :D .

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:01 am

Totally with all of you long timers. I am going down when the ship sinks or the lights go out BUT hoping for neither PB is the best!

Also with all the game sharing ideas going on has anyone tried Klondike Or something? Keep seeing the ad but have not tried it yet....
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:06 am

J1st wrote:I am adopting a wait-and-see attitude. As long as the game continues to give me stickers, this is kind of what everyone was saying they wanted. A respite from the constant Trade and Retro Fests that have been going on for two years. I would like them to take the snow away, but it isn't a show stopper. BethM posted a recent link where King announced their games...they claimed over 200, they listed four, and one of them was PB. If this is a reorganization of talent, and I have no doubt it is, it won't be done in just a few days. Granted, it would be nice to know, but they may not know all they need to at this point. So again, I'll wait and see. And if one day, I turn on the game and nothing happens, then I'll know that too.

J1st what is your take on the commodore event pet disappearing?
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:50 am

There's no such a game as PB out there. Many tried to copy it, but did not came even close. So I'm not going for second best as long as I have THE BEST.

And as far as I see, we have no issue, or do we... Only because there's no usual tempo, on which, by the way, many complained and were screeming for a break to "just enjoy their islands", it desen't mean they are going to shut the game down.

And, oh yes, if I was a manager of this game's forum, I would run for the hills, looong ago....
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 3
DesertDuo78

Postby DesertDuo78 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:03 am

J1st wrote:I am adopting a wait-and-see attitude. As long as the game continues to give me stickers, this is kind of what everyone was saying they wanted. A respite from the constant Trade and Retro Fests that have been going on for two years. I would like them to take the snow away, but it isn't a show stopper. BethM posted a recent link where King announced their games...they claimed over 200, they listed four, and one of them was PB. If this is a reorganization of talent, and I have no doubt it is, it won't be done in just a few days. Granted, it would be nice to know, but they may not know all they need to at this point. So again, I'll wait and see. And if one day, I turn on the game and nothing happens, then I'll know that too.

I'm with the wait and see group. I'm really enjoying the lull in constant events because my real-life is very busy right now.

I believe the Devs are regrouping, but if not, I'll decide at that time whether to pick up another game, or not. I really like PB and have far too much time, energy, and money invested to walk away now.

Besides, my Irish roots tell me that St. Pat's luck will give us better days in paradise.
Island 1: "Judy" AZ Flag (or "Steve" with NO FB)
Level: 80

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”