Please, no!!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
Neen

Re: Please, no!!

Postby Neen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:34 am

I started QubeTown when it was launched back in January. I have a couple of other games on the side for when there is a lull in PB ... the is only so much stacking to be done in between events then occasionally I want to do something else for a couple of hours. I absolutely love PB and as much as it’s a game it’s also a huge part of my gaming life.. it’s given me as much pleasure as WoW, EQ2 or SWG ever did! I’m not leaving until that door is well and truly shut in my face!
FB: Neen Paradise. Feel free to add me :)
Uk

charnunez

Postby charnunez » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:55 am

I also plan to wait and see what happens because I don't think I could ever duplicate the pleasure I have gotten from PB! The friends, the sharing, the laughter, the tears when I accidentally harvested one of my Friendly Flowers that I wanted to keep as a decoration forever, all the memories mean so much to me! I know I have complained and I ranted along with the best when the frustration level gets high, but the truth is, PB has filled so many lonely, empty hours for me that I would be lost without it. Here I will remain, hoping for the best, feeding critters, diving, rearranging my paradise, even spending a little cash until the end , which I hope we never see!! Thanks for letting me have my say. Love you all and my Paradise Bay!!!
FB and Island name Charlene Nunez Level 75

Tier 2
Highhawk

Postby Highhawk » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:09 am

Lolly2017 wrote:Don’t get me wrong. I’m still hoping that PB is up and going strong again soon. However, Qubetown is also a nice game and I think there’s room in my gaming life for both. :D
Cheers Lolly.

Ditto!
Gc. Sparkyhighhawk
Level 79
Love this game! Daily player feel free to add me.
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/sparky.highhawk

Tier 3
DesertBlue

Postby DesertBlue » Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:23 am

charnunez wrote:I also plan to wait and see what happens because I don't think I could ever duplicate the pleasure I have gotten from PB! The friends, the sharing, the laughter, the tears when I accidentally harvested one of my Friendly Flowers that I wanted to keep as a decoration forever, all the memories mean so much to me! I know I have complained and I ranted along with the best when the frustration level gets high, but the truth is, PB has filled so many lonely, empty hours for me that I would be lost without it. Here I will remain, hoping for the best, feeding critters, diving, rearranging my paradise, even spending a little cash until the end , which I hope we never see!! Thanks for letting me have my say. Love you all and my Paradise Bay!!!

So beautifully said! I too am hoping for the best. PB is fun and just challenging enough to keep it interesting. I would miss my little critters if they went away. It’s really quite a beautiful little game.

Tier 2
Muttkid

Postby Muttkid » Mon Mar 18, 2019 12:21 pm

I’d hate to see it go too. It’s a good place to get lost in from time to time. And I’d miss my friends x
Level 80
Love this game too much!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tier 6
Serene

Postby Serene » Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:43 pm

charnunez wrote:I also plan to wait and see what happens because I don't think I could ever duplicate the pleasure I have gotten from PB! The friends, the sharing, the laughter, the tears when I accidentally harvested one of my Friendly Flowers that I wanted to keep as a decoration forever, all the memories mean so much to me! I know I have complained and I ranted along with the best when the frustration level gets high, but the truth is, PB has filled so many lonely, empty hours for me that I would be lost without it. Here I will remain, hoping for the best, feeding critters, diving, rearranging my paradise, even spending a little cash until the end , which I hope we never see!! Thanks for letting me have my say. Love you all and my Paradise Bay!!!

Well said!

I totally agree.....fingers crossed for a positive outcome!
Current level : 80
Operating on Windows 10

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”