Activision-Blizzard CONTACT PAGE!?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
LifeUnlimited

Activision-Blizzard CONTACT PAGE!?

Postby LifeUnlimited » Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:53 pm

Ok informative players with all the reading we have done and trying to fit these loose puzzle pieces on what is going on I went on the help/contact page directly on Activision website. It is divided into sections and King is listed but when I went to fill out what game PARADISE BAY was not listed as an option? Is it possible king didn’t allow this game to gonwith the original sale price n 2015? Like I mentioned last week I received response to both my emails and it still had the king logo included. It is so weird!!! Come on PARADISE BAY tell us something!

I as many others don’t want this game to disappear I have 10,000 gems and lots of other goals I want to complete and love the downtime this game gives me.
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
Guilty of buying many gems!
No more recipe in bazaar :D
Only goal left is those vanilla lattes
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

LifeUnlimited

Re: Activision-Blizzard CONTACT PAGE!?

Postby LifeUnlimited » Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm

LifeUnlimited wrote:Ok informative players with all the reading we have done and trying to fit these loose puzzle pieces on what is going on I went on the help/contact page directly on Activision website. It is divided into sections and King is listed but when I went to fill out what game PARADISE BAY was not listed as an option? Is it possible king didn’t allow this game to gonwith the original sale price n 2015? Like I mentioned last week I received response to both my emails and it still had the king logo included. It is so weird!!! Come on PARADISE BAY tell us something!

I as many others don’t want this game to disappear I have 10,000 gems and lots of other goals I want to complete and love the downtime this game gives me.

Bump
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016
All islanders maxed even Clara! (Finally, it took many deletions on the trade posts)

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm

PB has always seemed like something of a step child to King, possibly because they purchased rather than created it. It has never been well integrated into King’s way of doing things. For example, this game doesn’t seem to connect to or use our Kingdom accounts.

I remember spending some time at the King website about the time of the new user agreements. It was amazing to me how invisible Pb was there. When I did find it, it was shoved off onto a second page with one other game.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

LifeUnlimited

Postby LifeUnlimited » Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:39 pm

BethM wrote:PB has always seemed like something of a step child to King, possibly because they purchased rather than created it. It has never been well integrated into King’s way of doing things. For example, this game doesn’t seem to connect to or use our Kingdom accounts.

I remember spending some time at the King website about the time of the new user agreements. It was amazing to me how invisible Pb was there. When I did find it, it was shoved off onto a second page with one other game.

Thanks for sharing something about the history and what your thoughts are....
I never knew that part and I am good at finding articles and searching. What is the best pages to find these good articles on?
Super Excited LEVEL 80!
Playing since July 2016

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”