Closed for business??)

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Chartrese

Closed for business??)

Postby Chartrese » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:09 pm

Wondering what is up. My piggy bank was full yesterday and so today I thought I’d collect on it and
When I signed on and went to it it was at zero. So I clicked on it and got this message:

Closed for business
Trademasters, as a reminder: on May 17, 2019 we will terminate service for Paradise Bay. We sincerely thank you for spending your time with us and wish you the best on all your future adventures!

Anyone else see this????

Tier 2
January

Re: Closed for business??)

Postby January » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:57 pm

Chartrese wrote:Wondering what is up. My piggy bank was full yesterday and so today I thought I’d collect on it and
When I signed on and went to it it was at zero. So I clicked on it and got this message:

Closed for business
Trademasters, as a reminder: on May 17, 2019 we will terminate service for Paradise Bay. We sincerely thank you for spending your time with us and wish you the best on all your future adventures!

Anyone else see this????

Sorry but everyone on PB.

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Re: Closed for business??)

Postby Lcoelho » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:12 pm

Chartrese wrote:Wondering what is up. My piggy bank was full yesterday and so today I thought I’d collect on it and

Closed for business

Anyone else see this????

Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”