What game is everyone choosing?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 5
Tresa

What game is everyone choosing?

Postby Tresa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Kitty and joanna and everyone else. If you have any idea what game you are going to play after this, please let me know. I'm more sad about losing you guys then this game. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Tier 4
Red626

Re: What game is everyone choosing?

Postby Red626 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:20 pm

I started township. I tried paradise escape, but it was so so. Nothing like pb
Level 75
Tomorrow isn’t promised....love fiercely..laugh often

Tier 2
spaceinvader

Postby spaceinvader » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:26 pm

I started QubeTown. It’s a mash up between PB, Township, HayDay, etc and it has great graphics. It was released in late Jan so there’s not a lot of missed events to catch up on and there’s plenty to keep busy. The devs do live streams on Facebook 3 times a week and take a lot of feedback from players. So far, I’m loving it. I’m still heartbroken about PB though, I can’t believe it’s the end of the road :(
Last edited by spaceinvader on Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QubeTown - k0alia

Level 80

Tier 3
DragonDiscipleD

Postby DragonDiscipleD » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:40 pm

For some reason I've never been able to get very far in TownShip, I just keep losing interest in it ...may have to give QubeTown a try. ;)
Island name: Me (Level 80) aka Tero
Finland

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Tresa wrote:Kitty and joanna and everyone else. If you have any idea what game you are going to play after this, please let me know. I'm more sad about losing you guys then this game. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm trying to send out positive vibes into the PB universe, so I haven't really looked into other games. When I was looking at games way back 3 years ago, not much captured my eye.
My son actually found this one. I was skeptical, but was immediately drawn in. I didn't join the forum until about 6 months later , when I was stuck on some things and felt so stupid to ask questions.
The rest is history. ;)

If this day comes.......

And I hope it doesn't..........

I really don't have a conclusive answer yet.

I still remember the day I realized that "Tresapoo", my foxy twin, was "Tresa". How I never put it together before that escapes me ( I blame it on all that catnip ) :lol: :lol:

I'm sure glad that I finally did though, you are the cat's meow. :D
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

NiciH

Postby NiciH » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:48 pm

Started playing Funky Bay a couple of weeks ago and I really like it.
Level 80
IPad Pro

Tier 3
JessicaC

Postby JessicaC » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm

I haven't started playing any game that is like Paradise Bay, but I do have a ton of other games I'm already playing and have installed for a while. They are mainly shoot 'em up (spaceships/planes shooting not "gun" shooting) games and match-3 games

Those will keep me occupied sufficiently enough, I think
Facebook: Profile link note: yes, you have to go through another site called Rojkmao to get there
Level: 80
School & Chat

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:08 pm

I will look at qube town. I wish they would leave the forum up so we can still chat lol.

Russman83

Postby Russman83 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:20 pm

This was my first building game or whatever you call it and I just feel like whatever other game I try, I won’t be able to not compare it to PB. Gonna take a look at Qubetown though.

singingwarrior

Postby singingwarrior » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:52 pm

I used to play Tropic Escape by Zynga. I liked it, but got very involved with Paradise Bay. In fact, I have two separate islands on two devices. :( I think I'm going back to playing it. Also, briefly checked out Funky Bay. It looks fun, and I think I'll download it.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”