What game is everyone choosing?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 12
JoannaK

Re: What game is everyone choosing?

Postby JoannaK » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:08 pm

Tresa wrote:Kitty and joanna and everyone else. If you have any idea what game you are going to play after this, please let me know. I'm more sad about losing you guys then this game. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, Tresa darling, you are so sweet...

No, I didn't start looking, and I won't till and IF, PB close down, which I don't beleive will happen.
So, my dear Tresa, let's not think about leaving for now, okay?

I think we should use this forum ( for a change), to tell the devs and managers how much we appreciate and love this game, It might be important in their decission making process (if any is going on).

Big hug from me ❤❤❤
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

jusu

Postby jusu » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:10 pm

I play Township and have been for a few months (started after seeing it recommended here). It's ok but not as good as PB. It is a little more relaxed, which I like, in terms of how aggressively you have to play to advance in events/mini games. You're also never stuck farming gold for as long as you are on here to buy new mills.

I played FarmVille long ago, but quit. It was ok, but you definitely seemed to need to pay real money in order to advance, which I will not do. Most games like this have two types of currency, one you earn easily and one that you earn much slower or pay for (gold vs gems here). I remember in FV, you only got cash, without which it was very hard to advance and you couldn't expand your farm, when you leveled up. And it took a looooong time to level up. So I'm hesitant to play any Zynga game because of that.
Level 80
Island name - jusu

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm

JoannaK wrote:
Tresa wrote:Kitty and joanna and everyone else. If you have any idea what game you are going to play after this, please let me know. I'm more sad about losing you guys then this game. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh, Tresa darling, you are so sweet...

No, I didn't start looking, and I won't till and IF, PB close down, which I don't beleive will happen.
So, my dear Tresa, let's not think about leaving for now, okay?

I think we should use this forum ( for a change), to tell the devs and managers how much we appreciate and love this game, It might be important in their decission making process (if any is going on).

Big hug from me ❤❤❤
joanna...it is shutting down. They announced it. I'm gonna cry :cry:

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:24 pm

Tresa wrote:joanna...it is shutting down. They announced it. I'm gonna cry :cry:

Yes, I'm gonna cry too.

I'll send you a PM as soon as I pull myself together, we gonna think of some solution together, okay? Don't worry.
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 1
LeeLeem

Postby LeeLeem » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:38 pm

I already cried! :o

Tier 2
Muttkid

Postby Muttkid » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:40 pm

It’s the worst news.....
Level 80
Love this game too much!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Megwilson06

Postby Megwilson06 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:41 pm

This is so sad! Paradise Bay is the ONLY game I play. I was hoping even if they didn’t add new items, they would still let the game continue as is. We could finish up any goals we were working towards and new players could enjoy the game as well. I guess I didn’t think about the money that went into the game servers and all of that.

It’s very hard to find a game that can compete with PB. The graphics were the best that I’ve ever seen in a game. I’m going to miss helping neighbors with dives and events. I’m not active on the forums, but I enjoy helping through the game. I can’t get past the graphics in games like Township to progress very far. I need to find something, though. PB helped me get through depression believe it or not. It’s nice to have small goals to work towards, events to complete or just do mindless tasks to get my mind off things.
Game Center ID: Megwilson06
Level: 80

QubeTown: Megwilson06
Farmville Tropic Escape code: JWS-8555
Decurse code: UEJQAAAA

Tier 5
cookie66

Postby cookie66 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 pm

I've been playing township since November after getting fed up with pb issues. i like the game much better. less demands on time, achievable tasks and no pressure to spend money if you dont want.

I've linked my game via a co op to other ex pb'ers where we can work together, help each other, share goods and chat in game. i dont miss pb but miss alot of the forum members.
lvl 80: Paul with peacock avatar when connected to FB, or cookie with monkey head
TS Code: F5RB67

Tier 5
Tresa

Postby Tresa » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:55 pm

We need someone smart to figure out how to set up a forum for us to hang out at. I just Googled free forums and they are out there. You can make your own for free. That's what we need. :D

Boopsie55

Postby Boopsie55 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:25 pm

OMG! I am heartbroken. :o I have played almost 4 years, I am soooo gunna miss my animals! Sniff. I played Hay Day for a while, lost interest. I can promise I won’t play ano5er King game! Not investing my time or money again to have it end. The gem gift is a joke lol not like we can enjoy it long Ugh. I may go back & start over playing Happy Street. They always responded well to players, the little people are sooo funny. I played years but stopped working and got frustrated I couldn’t spend $ when I wanted. It’s not necessary to play though. I will check out that cube thing too. At least I still have Dragon Vale :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”