What game is everyone choosing?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Evie73

Re: What game is everyone choosing?

Postby Evie73 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:37 pm

I’m shocked!!! Why?? PB is captivating, fun & I’ll definitely miss it. I’ve tried Pearl’s Peril but I LOVE PB way much better. Please keep PB going!!! Spent lots of time on here since day 1. It’s fun but will miss it.
Last edited by Evie73 on Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Evie73

Postby Evie73 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:47 pm

Paradise Island 2 & Island Experiment look good but haven’t played them. I just went into the App Store & searched for island games. Hope this helps for any of you.

Tier 3
Neovespertina

Postby Neovespertina » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:29 pm

I'm not going to bother looking for a rebound farming game. If anything I'm jonesing for a beat 'em up. :twisted:
It’s like déjà vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World
Level 80

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:20 pm

I am trying Qubetown but I doubt I will last much longer with it. I find the clunky artwork and baby voices unappealing and there are way too many buildings and characters sprouting bubbles demanding attention. I prefer more free-form play. IMO this game seems targeted to young children. Maybe Kander would like it tho. Game offers a laughable number of different ways to watch ads.

Tropicats is another island theme game with a storyline, but no growing of crops or factories. Progress is made using match 3 levels and decorating. I like that once the first island was fully opened and its story largely done, some of the characters simply set off to help develop a different island, while the player and characters travel back and forth between them.

I also recently started Farmville Paradise Escape and SimCity. I’m not yet far enough along in either to know how long I’ll stick with them yet.

I started playing Township over a year ago while PB was stuck at level 75. I have been playing that one a lot more recently and it will probably become my main game now.

My other main games are Pearls Peril (completing hidden object scenes to progress thru a succession of stories plus some really lovely decorations), Seaport (managing a fleet of ships), and Lily’s Garden (similar to Gardenscapes but with better art and better taste. Progress is made by completing color block game levels.)

I have tried Klondike and I think it could have been quite good but somehow isn’t. The art and animation is very stiff and funky, reminding me of a 16 bit PC game from the 1990s. I like that the game takes you to different locations to explore, each with its own story challenges and tasks. Also, storage seems to be unlimited, which makes a nice change from every other crops and mills game I’ve ever tried. For me, the fatal weakness was the constant need to produce, buy, or wait for energy to do anything. Chop down one tree and it’s all used up for a couple hours.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:57 am

I’ve been playing Township for close to 3 years. I’m playing two games now. I recently have been playing PB a lot more though.

I’m so sad about the news

I started a game called Decurse which has similarities to Township, heyday, in some ways PB, I’m on level 18 , there are a lot of PB players showing up on my friends list in the game, you can help other players in Decurse and so far there are a lot of tasks and activities to do. It’s nice to see familiar faces helping you out
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:45 am

Tried nearly all...never got on with Hayday or township, lasted about a fortnight.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

PBqueen

Postby PBqueen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:03 am

i HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PRESS THE OK BUTTON ON THE BON voyage SCREEN.
i AM NOT OK WITH IT!
i THOUGHT IS THIS A APRILS FOOL JOKE.
IT LOOKS TO SEROUS FOR THAT.
BON VOYAGE ALL!

Tier 4
joaniechris

Postby joaniechris » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:34 am

I am maxed out on Township but still enjoy my co-op friends and doing the regatta. I play Ticket to Ride lately - not a building game,but fun. I tried QubeTown town and just looked a dequest, Beach, but I can’t get into either of them right now. Maybe later.

Who is going to feed my pets?
GC name: joaniechris

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 am

After the rumors stared at the end of last year ,I told my daughter about it and since she knows I enjoy word games she told me to download “word collect” and “word escapes” and for now that’s it. I need to morn PB passing to move to another similar game!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Tier 3
BIrdFeeder

Postby BIrdFeeder » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:11 am

NiciH wrote:Started playing Funky Bay a couple of weeks ago and I really like it.

Thanks NiciH! I downloaded Funky Bay and it does seem to have potential. The graphics are similar to PB and there seems to be quite a bit going on. I'll give it a shot.
Farmville: Tropic Escape: KTE-OCYV
Funky Bay: Friend request through FB: Margaret Grozny
Diggy's Adventure: Friend request as above
Game Center: Bird-feeder

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”