What game is everyone choosing?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 3
Neovespertina

Re: What game is everyone choosing?

Postby Neovespertina » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:12 am

I might rediscover the Angry Birds series.
It’s like déjà vu all over again. -- Yogi Berra

R.E.M. - It's The End Of The World
Level 80

Lu5lu

Postby Lu5lu » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:19 am

Started playing Elvenar, it is different but I like it.

Tier 10
Lcsfbeach

Postby Lcsfbeach » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:32 am

joaniechris wrote:I am maxed out on Township but still enjoy my co-op friends and doing the regatta. I play Ticket to Ride lately - not a building game,but fun. I tried QubeTown town and just looked a dequest, Beach, but I can’t get into either of them right now. Maybe later.

Who is going to feed my pets?

We’ve been playing Township a long time, I think you were my first PB friend on Township, I’m maxed too for mills buildings and zoo animals, I too like Th co op and playing regatta, I tried Qubehead but don’t I didn’t like it , I think I got to level 3. I like Decurse actually , I think there’s a visiting whale awith orders to fill and hot air balloon orders and you rebuild a town and get it “Decurse” d from an evil curse. There are mills and manufacturing products. No pets but you have farm animals and crops and bushes and trees. There are fountains that award magic.

I can’t believe I will not get to go to my island on PB each morning and lunch and evening and feed my pets and watch their animations , I’m so upset the game will not work altogether. I’ve spent some of my gems buying all the lion stickers from the event box. I hope they continue changing that box so I can finish the pets before they close the game
GC: LCSFBEACH
Level 80 storage TH 7020 and WM 6975
101/102 pets / 93 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ 1 ⭐️⭐️ 7 ⭐️
Karma 2.73 mil ❤️ and gold 115.51 mil
All mills ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Tier 3
Mat

Postby Mat » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:39 am

BethM wrote:I am trying Qubetown but I doubt I will last much longer with it. I find the clunky artwork and baby voices unappealing and there are way too many buildings and characters sprouting bubbles demanding attention. I prefer more free-form play. IMO this game seems targeted to young children. Maybe Kander would like it tho. Game offers a laughable number of different ways to watch ads.

Tropicats is another island theme game with a storyline, but no growing of crops or factories. Progress is made using match 3 levels and decorating. I like that once the first island was fully opened and its story largely done, some of the characters simply set off to help develop a different island, while the player and characters travel back and forth between them.

I also recently started Farmville Paradise Escape and SimCity. I’m not yet far enough along in either to know how long I’ll stick with them yet.

Thanks BethM, for the recommendation for Kander. For him, PB was getting quite involved/overwhelming. Since he is now 5 years old, in Pre-K full time, and preparing for a new baby in his house, he hasn’t had a whole lot of playing time. I think he will enjoy spending 10 million gems though. I let his mom know earlier today.

I’m bummed.

I’m sort of trying the Farmville Escape game ... not sure yet.
GC: Ma_Dré
Facebook: Mat Suji

Please feel free to add me via Facebook, since there's no more Game Center.
My FB profile pic is same
green/yellow rose as avatar here.

Tier 2
DinaV

Postby DinaV » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:45 am

What a bummer. Very sad to see PB go. :cry:

Just started playing Township.
Level: 80
Likes: cooking, wine, cigars, coffee, shiny objects, hubby
Dislikes: slow drivers, spiders, flat beer

AthCath

Postby AthCath » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:09 am

I started playing Tropical Escape a couple of years ago. One thing that bothered me was the placement of a building that produced goods. My building was placed further into the island than others at my same level (I did research). Access to the building required building tools and clearing land. When I contacted the "help desk" questioning them about why my building was so far in the island as compared to others st the same level, the response was "we place the buildings in random places". So, I thanked them for the gift of time as I would no longer play.
I just wanted to share my experience.

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:35 am

Lina, those word escape games are awful. Tried them all...Go with Haiku games if you want good brain work and a bit of fantasy ..
I play Midnight Castle but its a different type of game. Hidden object , but no penalty for tapping, and it has a nice little forum. The big forum is awful.
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

Tier 4
joaniechris

Postby joaniechris » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:10 am

Lcsfbeach wrote:
joaniechris wrote:I am maxed out on Township but still enjoy my co-op friends and doing the regatta. I play Ticket to Ride lately - not a building game,but fun. I tried QubeTown town and just looked a dequest, Beach, but I can’t get into either of them right now. Maybe later.

Who is going to feed my pets?

We’ve been playing Township a long time, I think you were my first PB friend on Township, I’m maxed too for mills buildings and zoo animals, I too like Th co op and playing regatta, I tried Qubehead but don’t I didn’t like it , I think I got to level 3. I like Decurse actually , I think there’s a visiting whale awith orders to fill and hot air balloon orders and you rebuild a town and get it “Decurse” d from an evil curse. There are mills and manufacturing products. No pets but you have farm animals and crops and bushes and trees. There are fountains that award magic.

I can’t believe I will not get to go to my island on PB each morning and lunch and evening and feed my pets and watch their animations , I’m so upset the game will not work altogether. I’ve spent some of my gems buying all the lion stickers from the event box. I hope they continue changing that box so I can finish the pets before they close the game

It is a crazy feeling, opening chest after chest and seeing the pets keep flying out!
GC name: joaniechris

Tier 4
joaniechris

Postby joaniechris » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:55 am

BIrdFeeder wrote:
NiciH wrote:Started playing Funky Bay a couple of weeks ago and I really like it.

Thanks NiciH! I downloaded Funky Bay and it does seem to have potential. The graphics are similar to PB and there seems to be quite a bit going on. I'll give it a shot.

I like it too - thanks!

Tier 4
joaniechris

Postby joaniechris » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:58 am

Crazy thing about Funky Bay - story line is they are trying to keep a big company from taking over the island!!! How apropos is that?!?

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”