What game is everyone choosing?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 2
paigericci3

Re: What game is everyone choosing?

Postby paigericci3 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:06 pm

I started Farmville-Tropic Escape....kinda similar to PB.

ParaDun

Postby ParaDun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:03 pm

A game I really loved before I found PB was Seabeard.

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/seabeard/id913754563

Alas it's also no longer supported but it's still playable. I reached the end of the story a few years ago and now I'm hoping they'll revive it at some point. At least it's possible to do that, everything still works, unlike PB which will all be gone if they delete our accounts.
ParaDun - Level 80, iPad
CurlyDun - Level 72, Win10

Tier 12
JoannaK

Postby JoannaK » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:16 pm

Tresa, I sent you PM
Gamer ID: JoannaK99 (with tendency to be maja at times)

Tier 2
Aussiemom12

Postby Aussiemom12 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:59 pm

I have tried so many games but have given up on all of them after a short time. FarmVille, Klondike, QubeTown, etc., etc...i get bored with them right away. They all seem the same...plant wheat or corn ...make milk...plant trees. Boring!!! I have the feeling I’m never going to find another one that will make me happy like Paradise Bay.

I’m going to be out there with all those wishful thinkers and keep wishing on a star that someone buys Paradise Bay and brings it back!!

Kazhull2012

Postby Kazhull2012 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:28 pm

I've played hayday for years, love it, takes a bit longer to get pets but they do have pets, events, neighbourhoods along with derby's, seasonal themes etc unique decorations and loads and loads of land to unlock! I am distraught to lose my adorable animals from PB and all the lovely decs...which of course we didn't really have room for! :| :| :|

Aggerthy

Postby Aggerthy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:40 pm

I play klondike adventures. Its ok game. Very busy somtime to, when there is extra game in game
But its not easy to get what you need if you dont spend mpney. And that i dont do. So its take long long time to play. If you dont use money..

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:01 pm

Aussiemom12 wrote:I have tried so many games but have given up on all of them after a short time. FarmVille, Klondike, QubeTown, etc., etc...i get bored with them right away. They all seem the same...plant wheat or corn ...make milk...plant trees. Boring!!! I have the feeling I’m never going to find another one that will make me happy like Paradise Bay.

I’m going to be out there with all those wishful thinkers and keep wishing on a star that someone buys Paradise Bay and brings it back!!

I’ve downloaded just about all the games anyone mentioned here. Some of them seem like they could be nice, but right now they feel like make work activities.

I think maybe I need a break from all of them before I can give them a fair test. Right now, I think the problem is more me than the games. It’s like pining for a lost love. No one else is going to measure up for a while.
Last edited by BethM on Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 16
Kittykatz

Postby Kittykatz » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:12 pm

BethM wrote:
I think maybe I need a break from all if them before I can give them a fair test. Right now, I think the problem is more me than the games. It’s like pining for a lost love right now. No one else is going to measure up for a while.

You pulled the sentiments right out of my heart.

I'll be piddling around my island until the end, after that........since the timing falls into Summer, I think I'll take long walks in the sun until the sun sets.

Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Tier 2
Muttkid

Postby Muttkid » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:36 pm

Kittykatz wrote:
BethM wrote:
I think maybe I need a break from all if them before I can give them a fair test. Right now, I think the problem is more me than the games. It’s like pining for a lost love right now. No one else is going to measure up for a while.

You pulled the sentiments right out of my heart.

I'll be piddling around my island until the end, after that........since the timing falls into Summer, I think I'll take long walks in the sun until the sun sets.

You said it Kitty...I am so going to miss this game. I just wish they’d let us keep our islands to escape to...
Level 80
Love this game too much!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tier 1
RainbowsAndSmiles

Postby RainbowsAndSmiles » Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:46 pm

Lcsfbeach wrote:I’ve been playing Township for close to 3 years. I’m playing two games now. I recently have been playing PB a lot more though.

I’m so sad about the news

I started a game called Decurse which has similarities to Township, heyday, in some ways PB, I’m on level 18 , there are a lot of PB players showing up on my friends list in the game, you can help other players in Decurse and so far there are a lot of tasks and activities to do. It’s nice to see familiar faces helping you out

I’m playing Decurse, too, and enjoying it so far! I've been seeing lots of PB friends in my list, and found even more friends here: http://bit.ly/2FeC32A

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”