What game is everyone choosing?

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Tier 4
joaniechris

Re: What game is everyone choosing?

Postby joaniechris » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:41 am

Lcsfbeach wrote:
joaniechris wrote:I am maxed out on Township but still enjoy my co-op friends and doing the regatta. I play Ticket to Ride lately - not a building game,but fun. I tried QubeTown town and just looked a dequest, Beach, but I can’t get into either of them right now. Maybe later.

Who is going to feed my pets?

We’ve been playing Township a long time, I think you were my first PB friend on Township, I’m maxed too for mills buildings and zoo animals, I too like Th co op and playing regatta, I tried Qubehead but don’t I didn’t like it , I think I got to level 3. I like Decurse actually , I think there’s a visiting whale awith orders to fill and hot air balloon orders and you rebuild a town and get it “Decurse” d from an evil curse. There are mills and manufacturing products. No pets but you have farm animals and crops and bushes and trees. There are fountains that award magic.

I can’t believe I will not get to go to my island on PB each morning and lunch and evening and feed my pets and watch their animations , I’m so upset the game will not work altogether. I’ve spent some of my gems buying all the lion stickers from the event box. I hope they continue changing that box so I can finish the pets before they close the game

what is your decurse code? Mine is O5HRAAAA. I am starting to like this game!
GC name: joaniechris

walli

Postby walli » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Lcoelho wrote:After the rumors stared at the end of last year ,I told my daughter about it and since she knows I enjoy word games she told me to download “word collect” and “word escapes” and for now that’s it. I need to morn PB passing to move to another similar game!

Another good word game is word wow. It's similar to the old bookworm. Alphabetty is good too

Tier 5
Lcoelho

Postby Lcoelho » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:31 pm

walli wrote:
Lcoelho wrote:After the rumors stared at the end of last year ,I told my daughter about it and since she knows I enjoy word games she told me to download “word collect” and “word escapes” and for now that’s it. I need to morn PB passing to move to another similar game!

Another good word game is word wow. It's similar to the old bookworm. Alphabetty is good too

Thank you for letting me know!
Lcoelho
Level 80
Pets: most of them. Some at ⭐️⭐️⭐️, some at ⭐️⭐️ and some at ⭐️... GOING AT MY OWN PACE!
Somewhere in: SH, NY

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”