How to spend our retirement gems

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
3loons

Re: How to spend our retirement gems

Postby 3loons » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Since I’m at level 60, I think I will use my “inheritance” for expanding my land so I can house more pets and try for some new pets via purchasing pet stickers from boat orders and event chests. I will also continue to feed my neighbors pets and help with seal dives by purchasing all the seals so we can all enhance our boats. And I’d like to continue to follow the storyline as far as I can until it ends by helping to add more heart points to the island characters. This is a sad day indeed! I finally got a good stride going and was looking forward to making it to level 80 someday. Oh well. I will miss playing with all of you and chatting here on the forum.

Shawn62

Postby Shawn62 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:48 pm

I have been spending my gems and it still shows 10M.

Tier 16
BethM

Postby BethM » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:08 pm

I bought the purple boat Hull. 600 gems seemed like a lot before, but doesn’t put much of a dent in 10 million. :lol: :lol:

I may even buy the completely pointless million coin chest now.
Level 80 on iPad - Susan with geranium avatar if connected to FB, otherwise BethMme
Level 69 on Windows 10 laptop - Susan with monkeyhead avatar
Township player code: A9FMP2
Farmville Tropical Escape code: FI6E-WHJ0 (last digit is zero)

Tier 2
Hawc

Postby Hawc » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:24 pm

I opened the slots in mills and making more pet treats for friends who. I am heartbroken :cry:
Player Hawc. Started playing October 2017
Level 80.

ParaDun

Postby ParaDun » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:25 pm

AJEA wrote:Now that it’s official PB is leaving us, I’m interested in how others will use up their 10 million gems. I will try to go for broke, buying storage and sticker chests. Any other ideas for blowing through our inheritance?

I'm doing the Book of Secrets. Just started on Book 1. I was always reluctant to spend doubloons to get started. If I had, I know I would have been disappointed with the ghostly treasure haul. I've just maxed Ghost Ship Cove so I could get the Ghost Cannon and as a result got lots of ghostly pets too.
ParaDun - Level 80, iPad
CurlyDun - Level 72, Win10

Tier 2
Chaj

Postby Chaj » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:20 pm

Guys, I wouldn’t be eager to blow through all the free gems. You never know when they will decide to resurrect the game again with all of our stuff still stored and frozen in time. Just blow through enough to have some fun and beef up your storages and pets and call it a day!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”