Heartbroken. The end!

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
APRICOTBLUE

Heartbroken. The end!

Postby APRICOTBLUE » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:56 pm

Thank you for the happy times and the best game ever. But you have quite literally broken my heart...... I know that it is only a virtual game at the end of the day but this is my go to place when I need t o escape this mad ugly world and find a bit of peace and solace. I will miss you so much and have tears in my eyes. I have never had a game..... A Game make me cry before!!! Boo boo. No wind left in my sails so I don’t think I can sail away to new horizons. A big Thank you for all friends that befriended me and helped me make my island that beautiful place that I never wanted to leave. Much love. Bon voyage.

Nittynora

Re: Heartbroken. The end!

Postby Nittynora » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:03 pm

So,so sad,have loved this game,I will so miss my fellow players,but,and I know this is stupid I shall so miss my animals, I love each and everyone of them ,god bless to you all,thank you for all your help xx

Lara50

Re: Heartbroken. The end!

Postby Lara50 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:06 pm

APRICOTBLUE wrote:Thank you for the happy times and the best game ever. But you have quite literally broken my heart...... I know that it is only a virtual game at the end of the day but this is my go to place when I need t o escape this mad ugly world and find a bit of peace and solace. I will miss you so much and have tears in my eyes. I have never had a game..... A Game make me cry before!!! Boo boo. No wind left in my sails so I don’t think I can sail away to new horizons. A big Thank you for all friends that befriended me and helped me make my island that beautiful place that I never wanted to leave. Much love. Bon voyage.

Ditto
Level 80
You only get out of life what you put into it!
P.B. Junkie! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”