Farewell from Paradise Bay - All you need to know

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Gwhite

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay - All you need to know

Postby Gwhite » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:59 am

Is there a simular game...i will miss this game so much. .please change your mind...thank you for all the entertainment you have given me.

Tier 2
MizMunchken

Postby MizMunchken » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:44 pm

Yet another epic King game failure.

atticwidow

Postby atticwidow » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:49 pm

I'm devastated to see this game go too :( I love this game but don't see the point of playing until May when we are just going to lose it all anyway. Surely they can find some way to save it :( This was my favourite game. So many features and things to do.

Sweeperella

Postby Sweeperella » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:23 pm

For anyone who is interested, farmville has a very similar game I found last night (maybe you know, but I didn't), called Tropic Escape. I made a Beach Club called Paradise Bay Cast Aways, so feel free to join up with me! Idk too much about it yet, but it was the relacement game I needed and I thought others could use this info :-).

Corinthians47

Postby Corinthians47 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:52 pm

I just joined a similar game from Farmville. It works the same way and good graphics too.

Breeezy

Postby Breeezy » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:39 pm

Can you unlock all the items in the salvage shop?

lilbit76

Postby lilbit76 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:46 pm

:o Very disappointing, I do agree with the above try and sell it. Well I spent a lot of money on this game so guess I’ll be saving money in the future or looking for a new hobbie :(
I keep buying the snow fort corners, snow fort walls and snow stock piles and it won’t give them to me. Anyone else having this problem. It only gives me the snow.

Tier 2
Jinkies

Postby Jinkies » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:33 pm

All the loyalty. All the money spent and you dumbasses can't get your pay structure right and are closing down this game. I hate your decision it is short sighted petty and if you had a collective brain you would have figured out a way to keep this going. THANKS FOR SHIPWRECKING OUR DREAMS.....AND MY FAVORITE GAME.
What a bastard move. What a complete and utter waste of time . BOYCOTT ALL KING GAMES!
Per Ardua Ad Astra

PalmRory

Postby PalmRory » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:46 pm

I'm holding out hope that this is an April fool's joke

Mindbender

Postby Mindbender » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:34 pm

Sweeperella wrote:For anyone who is interested, farmville has a very similar game I found last night (maybe you know, but I didn't), called Tropic Escape. I made a Beach Club called Paradise Bay Cast Aways, so feel free to join up with me! Idk too much about it yet, but it was the relacement game I needed and I thought others could use this info :-).

I’m there too, Bella’s Bayside. I created it when PB was crashing so often. I’m also trying Hay Day; Bender’s Barn. I have a lot to learn about both. Sad to see Pb go away but I’m not holding any hope after reading some of the financial news about Activision. Good luck in your new game home.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”