Farewell from Paradise Bay - All you need to know

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Mekong

Re: Farewell from Paradise Bay - All you need to know

Postby Mekong » Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:57 pm

BethM wrote:Yes, it would have been nice if they had edited the sticker lists to make all of them available in the boats, epic chest, and frog at least.

I also would have liked to finish leveling up the pig, but those special Chinese coin tokens cannot be purchased or replaced with gems.

Hi Beth
What is the goal to finish a pig, when in a month that sll have gone away???

Eileen2009

Postby Eileen2009 » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:02 am

:oops: :oops: :oops: Que tristeza he buscado juego similares y ninguno se asemeja

Itsmecheryl

Postby Itsmecheryl » Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:37 am

Do you have any other games like this??

Feelein

Postby Feelein » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:45 am

Ich hoffe auch das das ein verfrühter April Scherz ist

Deeksdenise

Postby Deeksdenise » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:31 pm

It's been amazing to see how many people have played this game as I have virtually from the beginning and absolutely still love it. The devs have done an amazing job and the graphics are brilliant - my hat off to you. Thank you for our paradise escape. Thank you for the little animal babies that we have adopted and fed over the years. This has been a great journey and the forum has been fun and informative. I have tried to only sell great items on the market and am grateful for the people that have friended my island and fed my babies. I will miss this game as it has been a part of my daily life for years. A wonderful escape when things in the real world get tough. So the way forward. I have tried to read all the posted messages regarding the close and have found a new home. I have downloaded farmville 2 tropic escape. Very similar game and very cute. Try that and I hope to see you all there. Btw I have removed candy crush and soda saga. King and their parent companies do not deserve my support for any of their games. Not for.my loss but for the loss of jobs for their staff that have been retrenched. Shame on you when is enough profit enough . Regards to all on the forum and the support team. I will still play until the end. God luck all. Regards D

Deeksdenise

Postby Deeksdenise » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:09 pm

Further to the post I have just made. If you download farmville 2 tropic escape please join my club Dee' s paradise do that we can keep I touch.

Tkls11

Postby Tkls11 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:22 am

atticwidow wrote:I'm devastated to see this game go too :( I love this game but don't see the point of playing until May when we are just going to lose it all anyway. Surely they can find some way to save it :( This was my favourite game. So many features and things to do.

I'm sorry to see this game go I got bored with so many others I quit playing this one has kept. I will miss the game.

Colorqueen

Postby Colorqueen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:54 pm

Like many of you I have enjoyed PB since the beginning and will miss it as it has become a part of my morning routine. As for another game to fill the gap and not support King, there is a game called Decurse by big fish. If any of you have ever played their Enchanted Island, it apparently is a rebranded version. I enjoyed that game, it was fun.
Game Center ID colorlady

ShawnaB

Postby ShawnaB » Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:11 am

I am extremely upset that this is the end of this game! I have also played paradise bay when it first came out and it the longest game I have ever played!! The most money I gave ever put into a game!! The ONLY game I have
ever spent in a game! That's how much I loved it!! There is so much potential In it. I am totally heart broken..

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”