Thank you to the coders

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Talyllyn

Thank you to the coders

Postby Talyllyn » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:28 am

I wanted to thank the paradise bay creators and coders. Those are the people that created our charming game where we could get away from the world and care for our crops and animals.

I feel sadness at the end of this game which has filled many hours over the years. But I’m sure it must be even sadder for those who put their hearts and minds and time into making this game. Not to mention those who may have lost their jobs in the layoffs or have to close the game down.

A lot of folks seem angry for having ‘wasted’ their time and money. But I had a lovely experience here over the years and my money was well spent getting years of enjoyment.

So thanks you to the creators and coders. It’s a shame the almighty dollar had to get in the way. Best of luck in making great future games we can enjoy. I personally feel gratitude for my years cultivating my island and know I’ll be taking lots of screenshots to remember the many quirky and funny pets.

Tier 15
J1st

Re: Thank you to the coders

Postby J1st » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:35 am

Talyllyn wrote:I wanted to thank the paradise bay creators and coders. Those are the people that created our charming game where we could get away from the world and care for our crops and animals.

I feel sadness at the end of this game which has filled many hours over the years. But I’m sure it must be even sadder for those who put their hearts and minds and time into making this game. Not to mention those who may have lost their jobs in the layoffs or have to close the game down.

A lot of folks seem angry for having ‘wasted’ their time and money. But I had a lovely experience here over the years and my money was well spent getting years of enjoyment.

So thanks you to the creators and coders. It’s a shame the almighty dollar had to get in the way. Best of luck in making great future games we can enjoy. I personally feel gratitude for my years cultivating my island and know I’ll be taking lots of screenshots to remember the many quirky and funny pets.

I agree with everything you said, and you said it so well! Thank You.
Level: 80 Windows 10 Since June 2016, Jerry's Island
Level: 69 Apple IPad Pro Since July 2017, Sheila's Island
FB Pic - Not this avatar...but we could be brothers. :lol:
FB Pic - She and Me ⭐️
Wiki: https://paradise-bay.fandom.com/

Tier 3
Bamagirl1225

Postby Bamagirl1225 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:56 am

J1st wrote:
Talyllyn wrote:I wanted to thank the paradise bay creators and coders. Those are the people that created our charming game where we could get away from the world and care for our crops and animals.

I agree with everything you said, and you said it so well! Thank You.

And, I agree as well, thank you, and well said.
:D ( Roll Tide Roll )

AthCath

Postby AthCath » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:29 am

I do hope that the coders and developers see your post as you, Talyllyn, have spoken graciously for many of us! Thank you, Talyllyn, and thank you PB! You will be missed.

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”