Please put ALL pets up for adoption for diamonds.

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Jagcheerleader

Please put ALL pets up for adoption for diamonds.

Postby Jagcheerleader » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:20 pm

Please make all pets available for adoption for diamonds. That way we can get those we missed along the way. Like everyone else, I'm very bummed out and annoyed by all the recent attempts to get us to spend money while knowing that we wouldn't get to keep playing for long. At least we can screenshot our island. I plan to take pics with my phone too. I will miss my friends who have been so nice to help my pets, help on dives, etc. I'm REALLY GOING TO MISS THIS GAME. This has been a great way to get away from the daily constant high pain levels I deal with be cause of my health problems.

Lu5lu

Re: Please put ALL pets up for adoption for diamonds.

Postby Lu5lu » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:34 pm

I am not impressed that after giving us all gems , we can not use them to buy chests. Why bother??

Tier 2
Nickriver13

Postby Nickriver13 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:24 am

Lu5lu wrote:I am not impressed that after giving us all gems , we can not use them to buy chests. Why bother??

I was able to use my gems to buy chest,

Tier 11
JustSad

Postby JustSad » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:30 am

Buy kibble treats and drown your friends...and coconut milk for completing the latte challenge..I also buy dives and have now got rid of a million gems...so...Just Spend gems every where. Buy gold!
Time zone..BST till oct
[img]photo[/img]

HereKeeKee

Postby HereKeeKee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:06 am

Yes, agreed — we should be able to access ALL pets now.
Jag, I’m with you, same here — been a coping tool for chronic pain — and for dealing with a number of tragedies/losses over these past few years (and dealing with grad school in my 40’s, lol).
Beyond sad and disappointed — I’m sure various staff members who have worked on this game for years and it is their “baby,“ are as well :-(

Gun4

Postby Gun4 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:31 am

Been yousing some of my gems to bye dive chest during my dive event to get the pet sticker chest and make all locked pets available to get for gems

Tier 6
paradisebaygratuit

Postby paradisebaygratuit » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:05 am

Exactly
80 Lvl; 4000 Tree; 4125 Wind; 4527 Prestige; 243,689 Karma; All land, islands; All pets xcp Wolf, Electric Eel, Long Eared Mouse, Camel, Ostrich, Pegacorn, White Hart, Dragon Hatchling, Griffin Cub, Ghost Pelican; All mills max xcp Paradise Pies :D

Mae35

Postby Mae35 » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:53 am

That's a great idea. Especially since there are no stickers in chests anymore... Why is that? All these be s & nothing to do with them!! BTW what is the latte challenge??
Mae35
Level 59
Paradise Bay

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”