Give me your thoughts about this idea to save PB please.

Discuss Paradise Bay with your fellow Trademasters!
Jagcheerleader

Give me your thoughts about this idea to save PB please.

Postby Jagcheerleader » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:39 am

Hey gang. Would you be willing to pay a yearly fee of $25 for instance if they would keep both the game and the forums going. They could even try it and refund a pro rated amount if this didn't prove feasible. I love this game enough to "put my money where my mouth is." What about you?? :ugeek: :?: :?:

Lu5lu

Re: Give me your thoughts about this idea to save PB please.

Postby Lu5lu » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:09 am

I would not be surprised in the future tip see this little island recycled by the new owners, it has been a popular money maker for King.

HereKeeKee

Postby HereKeeKee » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:17 am

Yes, I likely would — though I think I’ve started to spend more than that, especially when they added in the ability to by all those gems through the piggy bank system – that was a good deal, I think I was doing that about once a month; so technically that would’ve been about 36 bucks a year. Thinking that might’ve been the last ditch effort by them to save the game, but it wasn’t enough. In a world of games where there’s a lot of violence or killing or competition, this game represented enlightenment in contrast —what other games are even similar?? I played FarmVille and HayDay for years before this one – and they didn’t come close in my opinion. So sad :cry:

Katieakakathat

Postby Katieakakathat » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:37 am

I for one would pay a fee to play Paradise Bay and after reading through a few posts, seems like other games have done this in the past. Not sure how well they did after charging a fee, but what I wouldn't give right now for the owners of Paradise Bay to maybe think about this concept.... I just can't bare to think of my island being deleted...

Tier 2
Nadeshda

Postby Nadeshda » Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:17 am

Yeah, it's just sad that this game won't be around anytime soon. :| And I also think that many players would pay money for it every month. I have visited many islands where the animals I bought are standing and the piggy bank has been fed.

Really so sad. There are so many violent games, Paradise Bay can't be compared to any other for me.

Maybe there is a way to save this game. And our beloved island. :|

Haz

Postby Haz » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:06 am

I am happy to join any campaign to save PB

Jayebird

Postby Jayebird » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:12 am

I would pay a yearly fee to play. Love this game. It ruined my day when I saw that message!!

Return to “Gameplay Discussion”